Author Topic: Dem accuses GOP challenger of playing up crime issue 'for fun'  (Read 257 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem accuses GOP challenger of playing up crime issue 'for fun'
« on: November 08, 2022, 12:02:44 am »
November 7, 2022 6:38pm EST
NY Gov. Kathy Hochul accuses Lee Zeldin of ‘trying to scare people for fun’ over state's crime woes
New York Gov. Kathy Hochul has been attacked by her Republican opponent, U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin over crime across New York state

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul on Monday said her Republican opponent is overplaying the state's crime issue and is "trying to scare people for fun."

Hochul made the remark about U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, her Republican opponent, during a campaign stop in Manhattan.

"And New Yorkers are on to it," she said, according to the Washington Times. "All the legitimate media organizations have called him out for what he is doing — fear-mongering," she said. "That’s not just here in New York. That has been the Republican playbook all across this country."

Fox News Digital has reached out to Zeldin.

A Times reporter then asked the Democratic governor why she has taken a "mocking tone" with New Yorkers experiencing fears of crime in the city, Hochul replied that it was "an absurd assessment."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-gov-kathy-hochul-lee-zeldin-scare-people-crime
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Dem accuses GOP challenger of playing up crime issue 'for fun'
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 12:39:12 am »
If New Yorkers send her back to Albany, they can't say they weren't warned
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy