Author Topic: ‘Fool’s Gold’: Van Jones Said Democrats Foolishly Thought Talking About Threat To Democracy Would Wo  (Read 327 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

CNN’s Van Jones said Monday that Democrats mistakenly thought focusing on alleged threats to Democracy was the winning strategy for the midterms.

President Joe Biden and several other prominent Democrats have repeatedly claimed that Democracy is on the line in Tuesday’s election.

Biden gave a speech Wednesday night saying “American democracy is under attack,” while House Majority whip James Clyburn said recently that voters wouldn’t be stupid enough to choose lower gas prices over “voting rights” and democracy. MSNBC political analyst Matthew Dowd compared Republicans concerned about inflation to Adolf Hitler saying the GOP poses a threat to democracy.

Jones said while the threat to democracy is real, Democrats missed their opportunity to talk about the economy.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/07/van-jones-democrats-midterms-election-day/
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
As if the vast majority of Americans don't understand that Democracy involves everyone voting--and not just in agreement with them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis