Author Topic: Another Poll Spells Bad News for Sen. Maggie Hassan  (Read 644 times)

Offline Hoodat

Another Poll Spells Bad News for Sen. Maggie Hassan
« on: November 07, 2022, 07:50:20 pm »
Another Poll Spells Bad News for Sen. Maggie Hassan

Madeline Leesman  |  November 07, 2022  |  1:15 PM

New Hampshire’s Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate, Don Bolduc, leads his Democratic opponent, incumbent Sen. Maggie Hassan, among those undecided on who they are going to vote for, according to a new poll.

The poll from Wick Insights shows 48.4 percent of respondents saying they will vote for Bolduc and 48.3 percent saying they will vote for Hassan. When undecided voters were asked to choose between Hassan and Bolduc, 95 percent said they would vote for Bolduc.

https://twitter.com/BrentScher/status/1589295818586349569

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2022/11/07/bolduc-leads-hassan-among-undecided-new-hampshire-voters-new-poll-shows-n2615578
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Another Poll Spells Bad News for Sen. Maggie Hassan
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 07:53:44 pm »
Hopefully we can flip some blue state seats and make the PA cheating irrelevant.
The Republic is lost.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 08:54:28 pm »
If WA, MI, NH and CO go GOP, that would qualify as a red tsunami.  If two of three GA, PA and AZ go GOP, that qualifies as a red wave. A lesser result than that, and we would have to say the red wave fizzled out.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 09:11:04 pm »
They're running this commercial with the old fart bitching about don bolduc taking away his social security, it's the funniest thing on TV right now.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 09:17:47 pm »
They're running this commercial with the old fart bitching about don bolduc taking away his social security, it's the funniest thing on TV right now.

It's probably the same guy who bitched about Barry Goldwater taking away his social security back in 1964.

Same message.  Same Democrats.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 09:20:25 pm »
... for the Dems, it's not a good time for NH voters to be looking at their energy bills.

Electricity and heating bills don't lie.  Polticians do.

As someone who took Psychology 101 on Saturday mornings at Junior College, I understand that people's needs for food, heat, and security are greater than their needs for abortions and 'saving democracy'.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 09:22:24 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2022, 09:48:09 pm »
GOP winning a senate seat in NH?

I'll believe it when I see it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2022, 09:52:14 pm »
GOP winning a senate seat in NH?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Not just a GOP win.  A win by someone who has a huge chip on his shoulder against Mitch McConnell.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 10:07:31 pm »
The GOP candidate for House seat NH-01, Karoline Leavitt, bears watching too.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2022, 11:05:18 pm »
"When undecided voters were asked to choose between Hassan and Bolduc, 95 percent said they would vote for Bolduc."

Something is wrong here.
What is it?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2022, 02:04:29 am »
"When undecided voters were asked to choose between Hassan and Bolduc, 95 percent said they would vote for Bolduc."

Something is wrong here.
What is it?

Maybe they weren't quite as undecided as advertised.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-