Author Topic: Joe Biden Ignores ‘Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens’  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Ignores ‘Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens’

JOHN BINDER6 Nov 20222,312

President Joe Biden ignored the plight of Angel Families on November 1, failing to mark the “National Day of Remembrance for Americans Killed by Illegal Aliens” which was first declared by former President Trump.

In October 2020, then-President Trump made a presidential proclamation to honor American citizens killed by illegal aliens. Like in 2021, Biden again ignored the day and instead focused on campaigning with Florida Democrats Val Demings and Charlie Crist.

Meanwhile, Trump welcomed Angel Mom Sabine Durden Coulter to Mar-a-Lago to speak about illegal immigration and its impact on American families like hers. Durden Coulter’s son, Dominic, was killed in 2012 by illegal alien Juan Zacarias Tzun — a twice-convicted drunk driver whom sanctuary state California officials failed to deport.

Earlier this year, Durden was suspended from Twitter for speaking about illegal immigration.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/06/joe-biden-ignores-day-remembrance-americans-killed-by-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is he even lucid enough to understand he is supposed to be the leader of the AMERICAN PEOPLE? :facepalm2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BellyAche

This is from 2014 but still telling..... And it's gotten worse.

https://cis.org/Vaughan/National-Day-Remembrance-Those-Killed-Illegal-Aliens
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt