Author Topic: Be Caring for the Libs’ Feelings When the Red Wave Hits.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Be Caring for the Libs’ Feelings When the Red Wave Hits
Kurt Schlichter

|  Nov 07, 2022

The next few days will be very difficult for the progressives, pinkos, commies, and other Democrats around you as they watch most – or perhaps all, if it is a red tsunami – their dreams die at the ballot box. You should take their profound sadness into account when you deal with them, and do everything you can to make the process of dealing with their total humiliation as miserable as possible.

It's not about healing. It’s about hurting. It’s righteous retribution for their myriad wrongs. And it’s fun to make bad people suffer. Mock them. Belittle them. Call them “election deniers.” Rub their smug, Botoxed faces in their failure.

Point out, accurately, that their embarrassing rejection by America is personal, that they are malignant and ridiculous people who thought that the angry weather goddess had blessed them with the divine right to rule over the rest of us. But they were wrong, totally and completely wrong, and the misery they are experiencing is all their fault.

It is proper that you do this mercilessly. It’s for their own good. You see, in our soft, silly culture, we have forgotten the undeniable reality that the best teacher for people too dumb to learn from others’ experiences is pain. They did not learn from history that if you are incompetent, corrupt, yet still arrogant, the people will toss your sorry butts out of power. And pain is what they are likely to feel as the red wave drowns what remains of the Biden Administration’s fantasy of FDR II: Dementia Boogaloo. You owe it to them to amplify their agony. It’s for their good. You’re helping them. But even if that was not true, it’s fun to mock them. And that’s reason enough.

Let’s review the things they hold most dear, and how we are going to use our power to destroy them.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/11/07/be-caring-for-the-libs-feelings-when-the-red-wave-hits-n2615516
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

They’ve earned every bit of scorn. Whether it’s Covid, inflation, crime they attacked anybody who would question them and worked to have them either deplatformed or credentials removed
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 04:27:15 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

It's not about healing. It’s about hurting. It’s righteous retribution for their myriad wrongs. And it’s fun to make bad people suffer. Mock them. Belittle them. Call them “election deniers.” Rub their smug, Botoxed faces in their failure.

:thumbsup:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And remember, if the Rats get blown out this election that looks something like '94, those tears of defeat will be extra delicious, like a triple bonus score in Scrabble on the last play, using all the letters J, X, Q, and Z to win the game.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's tough love.  They can find comfort for their broken woke fellings in the lyrics of Nick Lowes' "Cruel to be Kind."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0l3QWUXVho
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 09:28:18 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline roamer_1

I don't know about y'all, but I intend to chug liberal tears by the gallon.

And laugh and laugh.

And point.

And laugh sommore.

Online Hoodat

I only have one thing to say to them - a quote from John Galt:

"Get the hell out of the way!"
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

And remember, if the Rats get blown out this election that looks something like '94, those tears of defeat will be extra delicious, like a triple bonus score in Scrabble on the last play, using all the letters J, X, Q, and Z to win the game.

You're talking my language.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-