Author Topic: Democrats are in Full Panic Mode -- For a Very Good Reason  (Read 637 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats are in Full Panic Mode -- For a Very Good Reason
« on: November 07, 2022, 02:18:05 pm »
November 7, 2022
Democrats are in Full Panic Mode -- For a Very Good Reason
By J. Robert Smith

Per NBC News, which is tracking mail-in and early voting counts in all fifty states, the Democrats are in deep trouble.  In most competitive states the lopsided advantages that Democrats enjoyed in mail-in balloting and early voting in the 2020 elections are no longer lopsided.  That means come Election Day, when Republicans and GOP-leaning independents typically cast ballots, the “Red Wave” election that many anticipate will roll across America like a Category 4 or 5 hurricane. 

The major concern about the 2022 midterm elections for Republicans is that a red wave would be dashed against the rocks of early voting.  Early voting in 2020 proved a decisive advantage for Democrats, giving them the edge in key contests, like the Trump-Biden presidential matchup.

Yes, there was fraud that evidently tipped the scales in favor of old, addled Joe Biden in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.  But early voting permitted Democrats the time to organize and round up votes from their constituencies.  Other than California, where vote harvesting is absurdly legal, in other states, where harvesting isn't legal, Democrats “gathered up” votes, even if they stayed -- just barely -- on the right side of the law.

But let's take a quick look at mail-in and early voting tallies for the key states just mentioned and some others.  Other than Pennsylvania, which is worrisome and needs to remain on our watch list, Democrats are failing to gain the overwhelming edge they enjoyed two short years ago.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/11/democrats_are_in_full_panic_mode__for_a_very_good_reason.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Democrats are in Full Panic Mode -- For a Very Good Reason
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 02:46:24 pm »
What's the point of 'saving' a 'democracy' you can't afford to live in?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 02:56:01 pm »
There are two polling stats that really stand out to me.

1)  White women.  Three months ago, only 35% of white women indicated that they planned to vote Republican.  Today, that total has grown to 50%.

2)  Black voters in Georgia.  Currently, 18% indicated they will vote for Walker.

If these numbers hold, Democrats cannot win.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 03:08:16 pm »
What's the point of 'saving' a 'democracy' you can't afford to live in?

Don't you see? You have to "save democracy" by not supporting your preferred candidate.  All enlightened people realize this.  :shrug: 

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 03:19:14 pm »
Don't you see? You have to "save democracy" by not supporting your preferred candidate.  All enlightened people realize this.  :shrug: 

Oh, yeah!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 03:26:52 pm »
The good news in Pennsylvania: the mail in vote in 2022 is less than half what it was in 2020.  So while 70 percent of it may be Dem, it will account for only about 15 percent of the total vote, as opposed to the more than 30 percent in 2020. This is because voters had to specifically request a mail-in ballot this year instead of having ballots mailed to all voters.

The bad news in Pennsylvania is the same as it is in all election years.  Philadelphia will withhold its count until the officials there know what the count is in the rest of the state, and then they will report their numbers and the Dems will magically be brought over the top. Inner city Philadelphia precincts report more votes than voters, many without a single Republican vote in the entire precinct, and no one does squat about it.

It means that any state-wide election has to be a Republican landslide for a Republican to win. The state legislature is safely GOP, and has been for decades, so that should explain a lot.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2022, 03:32:26 pm »
The good news in Pennsylvania: the mail in vote in 2022 is less than half what it was in 2020.  So while 70 percent of it may be Dem, it will account for only about 15 percent of the total vote, as opposed to the more than 30 percent in 2020. This is because voters had to specifically request a mail-in ballot this year instead of having ballots mailed to all voters.

The bad news in Pennsylvania is the same as it is in all election years.  Philadelphia will withhold its count until the officials there know what the count is in the rest of the state, and then they will report their numbers and the Dems will magically be brought over the top. Inner city Philadelphia precincts report more votes than voters, many without a single Republican vote in the entire precinct, and no one does squat about it.

It means that any state-wide election has to be a Republican landslide for a Republican to win. The state legislature is safely GOP, and has been for decades, so that should explain a lot.

There is nothing wrong with the election laws in Pennsylvania @massadvj the problems arise in getting them enforced.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2022, 05:04:38 pm »
The good news in Pennsylvania: the mail in vote in 2022 is less than half what it was in 2020.

Just wait until Thursday.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 07:00:38 pm »
There is nothing wrong with the election laws in Pennsylvania @massadvj the problems arise in getting them enforced.

:thumbsup:

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2022, 07:01:03 pm »

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2022, 07:03:39 pm »
I don't think the demonrats are in "panic mode" ----- I think they're in plotting mode.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 07:11:19 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2022, 07:05:57 pm »
I don't think the demonrats are in "panic mode" ----- I think rhey're in plotting mode.

Exactly...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2022, 07:13:30 pm »
I don't think the demonrats are in "panic mode" ----- I think they're in plotting mode.

Always and forever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2022, 07:14:18 pm »

They do seem pretty calm.  Here in Georgia, Warnock and Abrams aren't panicking at all, even though they are both behind in the polls.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2022, 07:34:32 pm »
I think most of the Democrats have excepted the fact that one, possibly both chambers will go Republican.

What worries them is what’s beyond. If the Republicans can start showing results and successes, Joe Biden will have to decide if he still wants to embrace the progressive wing of his party or shift direction like Bill Clinton.

If Joe Biden still wants to go fullbore onto the progressive wing, what happens this year is just the opening act for the Democrats
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy