Author Topic: Pants on Fire: Biden yells 'There is no more drilling!' just months after claiming he never shut dow  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 7, 2022
Pants on Fire: Biden yells 'There is no more drilling!' just months after claiming he never shut down energy production
By Monica Showalter

Is there any lie that's just too brazen for old Joe Biden?

Seems not. Biden set his record straight for a leftist protestor in New York, at a Kathy Hochul rally, declaring that drilling wasn't happening:

https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1589419761997606913

According to the Washington Examiner, which seemingly misread Biden's yawps as campaign promises instead of present-tense statements of his record:

“No more drilling,” he said, waving his hand with a back and forth motion. “There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling.”

The person was holding up a sign that read, "5 more years of drilling is a lose lose!," and could be heard yelling back at Biden about offshore leases. He responded, “that was before I was president. We’re trying to work on that to get that done. Thank you.”

Biden then motioned that the person should write down her name. The two spoke afterwards, according to pool reports.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/pants_on_fire_biden_yells_there_is_no_more_drilling_just_months_after_claiming_he_never_shut_down_energy_production.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

And he claims Twitter is the problem...  :shrug:

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

His handlers must know disaster awaits tomorrow and decided, “oh screw it and let’s just let him out there and do and say anything he wants”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
His handlers must know disaster awaits tomorrow and decided, “oh screw it and let’s just let him out there and do and say anything he wants”
They now have a firmly set procedure to deal with Brandon's...brain farts and telling the truth, the next day his handlers either say that his words were taken out of context or twisted, or that he never said it at all. I mean does it really matter, except for a few recent factual reporting the democrat media always backs up Brandon and his handlers lies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This and the coal remarks are an unrecoverable gaffe, perfectly timed for the election.

In reality they are a Declaration of War against the American people, a threat of genocide, and a Democrat coup.
The Republic is lost.