Author Topic: Stacey Abrams Knows She Is Going to Lose. Guess Who She Blames?  (Read 381 times)

Online Hoodat

Stacey Abrams Knows She Is Going to Lose. Guess Who She Blames?
« on: November 06, 2022, 11:49:16 pm »
Stacey Abrams Knows She Is Going to Lose. Guess Who She Blames?

Jeff Charles | 10:30 AM on November 06, 2022

She isn’t admitting it yet — and probably never will — but Stacey Abrams appears to know she is going to lose her bid to oust Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Tuesday. After struggling to maintain the level of support she received in her first attempt in 2018, it seems the writing is on the wall.

But what is noteworthy about this particular episode is who Abrams appears to blame for her impending defeat: Black male voters.

During an appearance on MSNBC, Abrams addressed her troubling poll numbers, especially her declining support in the black community. She said:

I do not believe it’s because of a deep well of enthusiasm for my opponent. We know that black voters are often discounted. And unfortunately, this year, black men have been a very targeted population for misinformation. Not misinformation about what they want, but about why they want what they deserve. My campaign has been the only one that has very intentionally, thoughtfully and consistently reached out.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/11/06/stacey-abrams-knows-she-is-going-to-lose-guess-who-she-blames-n655247

Abrams is saying that black men aren't intelligent enough to process and discern information on their own.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline ScottinVA

Re: Stacey Abrams Knows She Is Going to Lose. Guess Who She Blames?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 12:02:06 am »
Good God, I hope Kemp crushes her by double digits.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Stacey Abrams Knows She Is Going to Lose. Guess Who She Blames?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 12:10:20 am »
Good God, I hope Kemp crushes her by double digits.

I'm tempted at times to call her Black Hillary because of the level of delusional conceit she emanates. Chest waders simply aren't enough for that river of BS.
The Republic is lost.