Author Topic: CNN panelist predicts 'bad night,' says Democrats didn't 'listen' to voters throughout the election  (Read 376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 6, 2022 11:57am EST
CNN panelist predicts 'bad night,' says Democrats didn't 'listen' to voters throughout the election
Rosen argued Democrats didn't listen as voters told them 'they care mostly about the economy'

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

Democratic strategist and CNN political commentator Hilary Rosen said Sunday that she was "not happy" with the Democratic Party and insisted they didn't listen to voters in these elections.

"I’m a loyal Democrat, but I am not happy. I just think that we did not listen to voters in this election, and I think we’re going to have a bad night. This conversation is not going to have much impact on Tuesday, but I hope it has an impact going forward, because when voters tell you over and over and over again that they care mostly about the economy, listen to them," Rosen said.

She said Democrats need to stop talking about democracy being at stake.

"Democracy is at stake because people are fighting so much about what elections mean. I mean, voters have told us what they wanted to hear and I don’t think Democrats have delivered this cycle," she added.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-panelist-predicts-bad-night-democrats-didnt-listen-voters-throughout-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

She’s figuring this out now!?!

Not only did they not listen to voters but mocked and dismissed their concerns
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hey, don't want to interrupt my Democratic friends when they're engaged in their favorite sports of The Gnashing of Teeth and The Tearing of Garments, but it looks as if the Democratic Party will have the best midterm performance by a party in the White House in two decades.— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) November 6, 2022

Online Hoodat

Hey, don't want to interrupt my Democratic friends when they're engaged in their favorite sports of The Gnashing of Teeth and The Tearing of Garments, but it looks as if the Democratic Party will have the best midterm performance by a party in the White House in two decades.— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) November 6, 2022

Best midterm performance by party in White House over last 20 years:

2002 |  House +8, Senate +2

Worst:

2010 | House - 63, Senate - 6

The median between these is House -28, Senate -2.  I'm betting that it will be worse than the median for the party in the WH.  Kristol is a sellout.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 10:17:52 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline andy58-in-nh

Bill Kristol should announce that he is now a member of the Democrat Party.

They deserve him. And vice versa. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn