Author Topic: DCCC Chair Maloney Says Tuesday Will Be Good Night for Dems – ‘We’re Going to Hold This Majority’  (Read 427 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DCCC Chair Maloney Says Tuesday Will Be Good Night for Dems – ‘We’re Going to Hold This Majority’

Pam Key 6 Nov 2022

Representative Sean Maloney (D-NY), the chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that Democrats will hold their majorities in both chambers of Congress.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “Well, let me start with this, what constitutes a good night for Democrats on Tuesday?”

Maloney said, “We’re going to hold this majority that constitutes a good night. We are going to defend our mainstream democratic values against the threats to our democracy. We’re going to protect women’s reproductive freedom and voting rights. We are going to give you cheaper prices for gas and groceries, health care and housing. And we are going to give you safer streets by funding good local policing with accountability but also doing something about gun violence. That is a plan for the future. Because our candidates have real plans, they’re going to do better than people think on Tuesday night.”

Todd said, “Do you acknowledge all the data seems to point in the other direction?”

Maloney said, “Look, I think the polls you just showed tied with the numbers in 2018, which I recall was a pretty good election for Democrats. I think this race is razor close. I think everybody who cares about the extremism in the MAGA movement — the racism, antisemitism, violence — needs to get out and vote. That’s not just Democrats, but Independents and fair-minded Republicans who listen.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/06/dccc-chair-maloney-says-tuesday-will-be-good-night-for-dems-were-going-to-hold-this-majority/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

Maloney doesn't answer the question.  Instead, he replaces 'majority' with a bunch of rhetoric.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And people say cops have the best dope...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

Sean "Chef Boyardee" Maloney
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
And people say cops have the best dope...

I used to work at a radio station with a couple of deputy sherrifs back in the 80s. Your statement is true.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords