Author Topic: Joe Biden Says John Fetterman Will Help Him Ban ‘Assault Weapons’  (Read 322 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Says John Fetterman Will Help Him Ban ‘Assault Weapons’

AWR Hawkins 6 Nov 2022

President Joe Biden used a speech in Pennsylvania on Saturday to urge voters to support John Fetterman (D), pledging the U.S. Senate candidate would help him secure an “assault weapons” ban.

Biden said, “But here’s the deal: Public safety is why John got into public service in the first place. Oz won’t do a thing about guns. But John Fetterman will veto — with your votes, John Fetterman will be in the Senate and be able to help me add one more thing — what I got done when I was a senator: ban assault weapons.”

He continued, “Ban them! Ban them. Ban them. They have no place in America.”

Biden has been critical of numerous types of firearms, hinting or outright pushing various bans since ascending to the office of President.

For example, on September 19, 2022, Breitbart News reported Biden saying that the continued sale of “semiautomatic weapons is bizarre.”

He suggested “there is no rationale” for owning firearms like AR-15s, AK-47s, etc.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/06/joe-biden-says-john-fetterman-will-help-him-ban-assault-weapons/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Joe Biden Says John Fetterman Will Help Him Ban ‘Assault Weapons’
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 04:54:09 pm »
At this juncture, I don't take Biden seriously about anything, as he has proven himself either factually incorrect or else non compos mentis on every imaginable subject.

In this instance, one can be confident that he either does not know or understand that his proposal, if enacted, would result in domestic war.

And it would.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Joe Biden Says John Fetterman Will Help Him Ban ‘Assault Weapons’
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2022, 10:51:37 pm »
Andy speculates:
"In this instance, one can be confident that he either does not know or understand that his proposal, if enacted, would result in domestic war.
And it would."

Well... got to ask it again...
Would it THEN become time for that New Continental Congress...?