Author Topic: New Yorker Magazine: ‘GOP Is Poised for a Blowout’  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Yorker Magazine: ‘GOP Is Poised for a Blowout’
« on: November 06, 2022, 02:02:44 pm »
New Yorker Magazine: ‘GOP Is Poised for a Blowout’

Neil Munro 5 Nov 2022

Republican insiders believe “the GOP Is Poised for a Blowout,” according to the New Yorker, a very pro-establishment magazine.

The GOP is leading because Democrat strategists spent much of the election season touting the issues favored by the very liberal bloc of college-credentialled white women, according to the November 4 article, which quoted a GOP strategist saying:

“The reason that Democrats have bleep this up is that they won’t stop talking about abortion. And the reason that they screwed it up with Blacks is they won’t stop talking about abortion. . . . It’s like they’re a two-issue party. It’s this and Trump. They can’t stop. I don’t think they have anything else./

Back in the summer, I’d spoken with the Republican strategist, who then predicted that the Dobbs wave would be ephemeral. “The Republican base is asking for very, very little,” he told me this week. “For all the stories we have about, like, the election deniers, from March of last year until now, their demands have basically been, like, ‘Please do something about the economy, please do something about immigration, please don’t let dudes participate in girls sports, and please do something about crime.’ ”

When it came to independents, he went on, “It’s, like, ‘Please do something about inflation, please do something about crime, we’re pretty much with you on the girls-sports thing, just don’t be a dick about it.’ ”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/05/new-yorker-magazine-gop-is-poised-for-a-blowout/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: New Yorker Magazine: ‘GOP Is Poised for a Blowout’
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 03:12:10 pm »
Commensurate with their track record, Democrats ought to be relegated to minority status for the next 5 generations, at least.  I just pray this anticipated “blow out” exceeds historic proportions.