Author Topic: Fact Sheet on U.S. Security Assistance to Ukraine  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fact Sheet on U.S. Security Assistance to Ukraine
« on: November 05, 2022, 01:28:27 pm »
Fact Sheet on U.S. Security Assistance to Ukraine
November 4, 2022

In total, the United States has committed more than $18.9 billion in security assistance to Ukraine since the beginning of the Biden Administration, including more than $18.2 billion since the beginning of Russia’s unprovoked and brutal invasion on February 24.

United States security assistance committed to Ukraine includes:

https://media.defense.gov/2022/Nov/04/2003109432/-1/-1/0/UKRAINE-FACT-SHEET-NOV-4.PDF
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Fact Sheet on U.S. Security Assistance to Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 01:35:55 pm »
This is a bit misleading.  On another site at the Pentagon, the headline reads "The LATEST fact sheet."  So, the report above hardly shows how much the taxpayers have "donated" to Ukraine. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson