Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: “The states with the highest crime levels are states run by Republicans. That’s jus  (Read 1147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

The woman is cray cray.  I have no doubt.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The woman is cray cray.  I have no doubt.

She was fact checked and it wasn't pretty.  But It wont matter to the bleep hat crowd.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Glad to see Twitter users giving her heck for her lies. Still can't understand why Trump immediately let her off the hook after the election.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

Glad to see Twitter users giving her heck for her lies. Still can't understand why Trump immediately let her off the hook after the election.

That's been a red flag for me about Trump and one that I can't give him a free pass on.  He went after his party opponents and was rather soft on attacking Hill.  That has made me second guess him numerous times.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Agreed, that effin' witch should have been in jail years ago.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Oklahoma is also much closer to the unguarded Southern Border than New York.

Hillary's Trump Derangement Syndrome is progressively getting worse.

Her ego still cannot accept that she lost to Obama in 2008 and to Trump in 2016.

How is it possible for Americans to resist Hillary's inevitability?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo

« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 12:15:07 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online LMAO

I’ve seen a few liberals try this tactic. Nobody is talking about crime in states. It’s about crime in cities. If you look at Alabama and Louisiana, most of the crime is in their democrat run cities of Birmingham and New Orleans
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Still can't understand why Trump immediately let her off the hook after the election.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

I’ve seen a few liberals try this tactic. Nobody is talking about crime in states. It’s about crime in cities. If you look at Alabama and Louisiana, most of the crime is in their democrat run cities of Birmingham and New Orleans

Louisiana has a Democrat governor.  (So does California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, etc.)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not just Trump, but republicans period! They had control of everything when Trump was elected and did exactly D!ck, just the same old wishy washy BS.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oklahoma is also much closer to the unguarded Southern Border than New York.

Hillary's Trump Derangement Syndrome is progressively getting worse.

Her ego still cannot accept that she lost to Obama in 2008 and to Trump in 2016.

How is it possible for Americans to resist Hillary's inevitability?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo
I think she cut a deal with Obama to let him lay the groundwork, and then she was supposed to swoop down and finish America as we knew it off. The 'fix' was in, and they grossly underestimated Trump's popularity (and her unpopularity) but had no means to adjust the count. When Biden ran, those means were in place, and the five critical states to get the electoral vote count all shut down and resumed counting later with significant jumps in the Biden ballot total.
If she runs again, expect more of the same.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online The_Reader_David

Not just Trump, but republicans period! They had control of everything when Trump was elected and did exactly D!ck, just the same old wishy washy BS.

Perhaps that's because, unlike the Democrats, Republicans don't want to turn the US into a banana republic where opposition to the party in power is used as an excuse for criminal prosecutions an trumped up charges.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Hoodat

That's why they call them the Stupid Party.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Here are the 10 states with the highest crime rates:

New Mexico - 6,462.03 per 100,000 people
Louisiana - 6,408.22 per 100,000 people
Colorado - 6,090.76 per 100,000 people
South Carolina - 5,972.84 per 100,000 people
Arkansas - 5,898.75 per 100,000 people
Oklahoma - 5,869.82 per 100,000 people
Washington - 5,758.57 per 100,000 people
Tennessee - 5,658.30 per 100,000 people
Oregon - 5,609.89 per 100,000 people
Missouri - 5,604.78 per 100,000 people

Crime Rate by State 2022
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/crime-rate-by-state

But I agree, "It's about crime by cities!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Agreed, that effin' witch should have been in jail years ago.

@SZonian

She could machine gun an orphanage and not be arrested.

Or even criticized.

That's just the political reality we now live with.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sighlass

I do.

First of all,which would you have rather seen happen,Ms Bubba getting ignored while the  focus is in improving things,or the whole focus being on prosecuting Hillary,when we ALL know she is for all practical purposes bulletproof politically?

Make her all about "old news". Do NOT give her any positive publicity at all. Ignore her until and unless she says or does something incredibly stupid in public,and then hammer her over THAT.

Do NOT give her a public podium to preach from and do NOT feed her by attacking her and giving her an excuse to go on the attack.

Make her irrelevant and focus on America,not evil.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online The_Reader_David

Actually, this suggests a fix for the problem:  the GOP led state governments can take over the police departments and district attorneys' offices in the Democrat-run, crime ridden cities and clean house.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Perhaps that's because, unlike the Democrats, Republicans don't want to turn the US into a banana republic where opposition to the party in power is used as an excuse for criminal prosecutions an trumped up charges.
I wasn't aware that there were any "Trumped" up charges against Hillary or that there needed to be what with all the actual criminal acts. Also the democrats went Banana republic years ago.