Author Topic: Despicable: ‘Anti-Racist’ U of Illinois Prof Labels Herschel Walker ‘Subliterate,’ ‘Coonish’  (Read 474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Despicable: ‘Anti-Racist’ U of Illinois Prof Labels Herschel Walker ‘Subliterate,’ ‘Coonish’

Alana Mastrangelo 4 Nov 2022

University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign professor and “anti-racist” consultant Sundiata Cha-Jua called Georgia Republican candidate for U.S. Senate Herschel Walker “subliterate,” and used the racial slur “coonish” to describe him in an op-ed complaining about black republicans, who he smears as “MAGA Black White supremacists,” arguing that black conservatives are only capable of repeating “‘massa’ Trump’s talking points.”

In an op-ed for the News-Gazette, professor Cha-Jua referred to Walker as “incompetent, subliterate and coonish,” and argued that most black Republicans are “MAGA Black White supremacists.”

“Probably most are truly MAGA Black White supremacists who pursue neoliberal policies despite their negative impact on the majority of Black people,” the professor wrote.

In his op-ed, Cha-Jua targeted Terence Stuber, another black Republican who is running for Champaign County Clerk against Aaron Ammons, the Democrat candidate.

The professor compared Stuber to a slave, because he was recruited to run against a black candidate.

“He was recruited by White Republican leadership to run against Ammons, the only African American clerk in Champaign County history,” Cha-Jua wrote. “Like Deering, ‘the hard, overt and aggressive’ White supremacist, Stuber is an election denier.”

The professor continued:

And like the incompetent, subliterate and coonish Herschel Walker, Stuber reiterates “massa” Trump’s talking points. Intimating fraud, he cast aspersions on the 2020 elections. Stuber alleged votes were not counted in Georgia and Arizona, and further declared, “Champaign County may have stopped counting. I don’t know.” But during a late August interview with The News-Gazette’s Tom Kacich, he dissembled when asked if Trump had won. Again, disingenuously claiming uncertainty, he stated, “I don’t know if he truly was the winner.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/11/04/despicable-anti-racist-u-of-illinois-prof-labels-herschel-walker-subliterate-coonish/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who cares what a Commie professor says about ANYTHING?   :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline BellyAche

What language is this??? I don't understand, and frankly don't want to!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online Hoodat

Of course if Herschel Walker was a Democrat, we would be celebrating how distinguished and intelligent he is.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

Sundiata Cha-Jua?
translates as Sun Dial Choo Choo or Train on Time

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Of course if Herschel Walker was a Democrat, we would be celebrating how distinguished and intelligent he is.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ya just gotta love it when these expose themselves as the professional fools they really are.

Saves the rest of us a lot of time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sundiata Cha-Jua?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Probably  trying to spell "Sundial Cha Cha",and blew it.

Although I honestly can't figure out a sun dial for dancing. They would bring a whole new meaning to the words "slow dance".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Apparently this wonderful human being has never run into any of the Black democrat politicians like Mad Max Waters?