Author Topic: Leftist teacher goes crazy, bites woman at Tudor Dixon rally  (Read 696 times)

Online Hoodat

Leftist teacher goes crazy, bites woman at Tudor Dixon rally
« on: November 04, 2022, 08:44:26 pm »
Leftist teacher goes crazy, bites woman at Tudor Dixon rally

CORTNEY WEIL  |  November 04, 2022

A public school teacher in Michigan allegedly attacked a woman at a rally for Republican gubernatorial candidate Tudor Dixon, reports say.

On October 29, an unnamed teacher in the Dearborn Public Schools district attended a Dixon rally held at Armando's, a Mexican restaurant in southwest Detroit. Wearing a mask that read, "I'm speaking," the woman held up a sign in support of Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer.

Cheryl Costantino, the Republican chairwoman of Wayne County, said that as the rally progressed, the woman slowly made her way toward the stage and began behaving erratically.

"She was acting so chaotic that I was worried she would go after the speakers or something or hurt somebody," Costantino stated.

It turns out that Costantino was right to be concerned. She has alleged that, shortly thereafter, the woman bit and pinched her in the arm.  .  .

https://twitter.com/TudorDixon/status/1586488763399782403

https://www.theblaze.com/news/leftist-teacher-goes-crazy-bites-woman-at-tudor-dixon-rally-report
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Leftist teacher goes crazy, bites woman at Tudor Dixon rally
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 10:21:10 am »
Someone would need new teeth...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Angry Dem protester bit Republican at rally for Michigan gov candidate Tudor Dixon: report
By Mary Kay Linge   
November 5, 2022 5:01pm

Politics bites.

A Michigan GOP county chairwoman has accused a rowdy Democratic protester of chomping her on the arm at a rally for Republican gubernatorial candidate Tudor Dixon — the latest act of mayhem as the midterm elections approach.

“I’ve never been bit by an adult in my life, or anyone over 5,” Wayne County Republican Party chairwoman Cheryl Costantino told Detroit’s WXYZ News on Thursday, showing off bruising and teeth marks on her upper left arm.

“I couldn’t even raise my arm, like, it was even uncomfortable just to drive,” Costantino said.

The demonstrator, a special education teacher in Dearborn, Mich., is now under investigation by both Detroit police and the Dearborn Public School District.

The incident occurred Oct. 29 at a Detroit restaurant where Dixon was appearing with ex-Democrat Tulsi Gabbard, the former Hawaii congresswoman who has endorsed a string of Republicans this year.

The woman “was acting so chaotic that I was worried she would go after the speakers or something or hurt somebody,” Costantino said.

Fearing the demonstrator would rush the stage, Costantino tried to intercept her — and “she just bent over and bit me really hard,” the GOP official said.

Witness Linda Sawyer said the protester appeared to be “proud” of the assault.

“I was exiting and she was still by the door and I went to her and I said, ‘You bit Cheryl’ and she said, “Yeah, well,'” Sawyer told local reporters. “Like she was proud of it.”

more
https://nypost.com/2022/11/05/dem-protester-bit-michigan-republican-at-rally-for-tudor-dixon-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mod5

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2022, 11:23:33 pm »
Merged.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2022, 12:45:06 pm »
At a Hochul rally, a black female protester was beaten by a Hochul supporter. It's just how they are.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2022, 08:57:06 pm »
Maybe they should demand the biter be tested for rabies...you know like they do with animals :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2022, 07:55:38 am »
Maybe they should demand the biter be tested for rabies...you know like they do with animals :whistle:
There are plenty of other diseases that are a real concern...Hep C, Hep B, HIV, to name a few.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2022, 11:57:50 am »
There are plenty of other diseases that are a real concern...Hep C, Hep B, HIV, to name a few.

Butt Covid.... werewolf syndrome. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2022, 08:24:34 pm »
That's true, but how many of those required an animal to put down so it's brain could be tested?