Author Topic: Tokyo October Mean Temperature Has Been Falling For Decades  (Read 199 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Tokyo October Mean Temperature Has Been Falling For Decades
« on: November 04, 2022, 03:15:14 pm »
Tokyo October Mean Temperature Has Been Falling For Decades
By P Gosselin on 4. November 2022

Share this...
Charts produced by Kirye

This October, according to the (untampered) data from the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA), the mean temperature in Tokyo came in at 17.2°C, making it it one of the coolest over the past decades:

Data source: JMA.

More significant, however, is the trend over the past 33 years – it’s been downward. As we reported last month, the Tokyo mean temperature trend situation for September is similar – no warming.

Hachijojima island

Tokyo’s rural island of Hachijojima is located some 287 km out in the Pacific, thus making it rather free of massive urban heat island effects. The island saw an October, 2022, mean temperature of 20.9°C:

https://notrickszone.com/2022/11/04/tokyo-mean-october-mean-temperature-has-been-falling-for-decades/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 03:17:21 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson