Author Topic: Biden Lies at California Rally: Trump Called People Like Paul Pelosi Attacker ‘Patriots’  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Lies at California Rally: Trump Called People Like Paul Pelosi Attacker ‘Patriots’

Joel B. Pollak 3 Nov 2022

OCEANSIDE, California — President Joe Biden told a crowd Thursday evening that former President Donald Trump had used the term “patriots” to refer to people like the man who attacked Paul Pelosi, husband of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

Paul Pelosi was attacked last week in his home by a disturbed Canadian illegal alien nudist activist who lived in a commune and who subscribed to conspiracy theories, including about the 2020 election.

Biden told the crowd:

And how can you call yourself a democracy when you have a group of 1,000 people who storm the United States Capitol, break the windows and doors down, two policemen die as a consequence of it [sic], break through the House and Senate doors and chambers, have people cowering on the floor, threatening to kill people? You saw what happened to Paul Pelosi, in an effort to get to Nancy. Well, guess what? What do they call these guys? What do Trump and all his Trumpies call them? He said they’re “patriots.” No! No! No! No! No! Not a joke! These are “patriots”!

There were no police officers killed in the Capitol riot, though one who was attacked, Brian Sicknick, later died of natural causes.

There is no record of Trump calling Paul Pelosi’s assailant a “patriot,” though he has said that of protesters at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, apparently referring to those who were not guilty of violent crimes (which he condemned shortly after the riot).

Biden claimed that Pelosi’s assailant was evoking the Capitol riot because he demanded “Where is Nancy?”, just as some rioters had done.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/03/biden-lies-at-california-rally-trump-called-people-like-paul-pelosi-attacker-patriots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Lying is what Biden does best.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"Biden Lies" is a standing headline.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Lying is what Biden does best.
You nailed at 'Lying is what Biden does', it's all he does except for maybe one more thing...plagiarize.