Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Migrants Are Given ‘Literal Roadmaps’ To Reach The US Border. And Big Tech Is Funding It  (Read 360 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Migrants Are Given ‘Literal Roadmaps’ To Reach The US Border. And Big Tech Is Funding It

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
November 03, 2022
8:11 AM ET

Doctors Without Borders is handing out maps to migrants that show several different routes to the U.S. border, according to a map seen by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“As a medical humanitarian organization providing medical and mental health care to people on this migration route, MSF [Médecins Sans Frontières] prints and distributes these maps to ensure that people know where to find shelter and humanitarian assistance and how to access mental health services along the migration route,” Doctors Without Borders spokeswoman Jessica Brown told the DCNF.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/03/border-immigration-amazon-microsoft/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson