Author Topic: Blake Masters on his sprint to the finish line, Mitch McConnell, and the new era of millennials gove  (Read 271 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Blake Masters on his sprint to the finish line, Mitch McConnell, and the new era of millennials governing

Masters said former President Donald Trump really upset the establishment apple cart. “It gave us this awesome chance to rebuild the Republican Party into a working class, middle class, multiethnic, pro-America party. ... I'm trying to do my part to help move the ball down the field there."

Everywhere he goes, he said, the issues the voters bring up are the border, crime, and inflation. “There's a lot of other important issues, too," he added. "I don't want to diminish the importance of anything else. But these three crises — there's a direct cause and effect between the Democrat policies that Biden put in place 21 months ago and that Mark Kelly votes like a rubber stamp for, and these crises."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/blake-masters-on-sprint-to-finish-line-mitch-mcconnell-and-new-era-millennials-governing

The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Obama called this 'weird'

Blake Masters
@bgmasters
·Nov 3
US Senate candidate, AZ

This is what Democrats like Obama think is wacky

I must be over the 🎯  twitter.com/atrupar/status…

3:57 PM · Nov 4, 2022   Twitter Web App