Author Topic: “We Are Not the Photo Police” – St. Louis Election Officials Tell Volunteers at Training Session Not  (Read 213 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

“We Are Not the Photo Police” – St. Louis Election Officials Tell Volunteers at Training Session Not to Worry About the New Photo ID Law

On Wednesday, October 19, 2022, there was a training session for Missouri Election Judges. The training was held at the St. Louis Board of Elections Headquarters at 1 PM.

Following the training session several witnesses wrote The Gateway Pundit to share their concern that the election workers will not enforce the new Voter ID law in the state.

The trainers at the session told the workers not to worry about Voter ID adding, “We are not the photo police.”

Missouri passed Voter ID laws this past year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/not-photo-police-st-louis-election-officials-tell-volunteers-training-session-not-worry-new-photo-law/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

“We Are Not the Photo Police” – St. Louis Election Officials Tell Volunteers at Training Session Not to Worry About the New Photo ID Law

On Wednesday, October 19, 2022, there was a training session for Missouri Election Judges. The training was held at the St. Louis Board of Elections Headquarters at 1 PM.

Following the training session several witnesses wrote The Gateway Pundit to share their concern that the election workers will not enforce the new Voter ID law in the state.

The trainers at the session told the workers not to worry about Voter ID adding, “We are not the photo police.”

Missouri passed Voter ID laws this past year.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/not-photo-police-st-louis-election-officials-tell-volunteers-training-session-not-worry-new-photo-law/

I forwarded the story to the Missouri Secretary of State.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien