Author Topic: Group quietly mobilizing bipartisan 2024 ‘Unity Ticket’ as Biden, Trump move closer to announcing ca  (Read 231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 3, 2022 11:18am EDT
Group quietly mobilizing bipartisan 2024 ‘Unity Ticket’ as Biden, Trump move closer to announcing campaigns
No Labels may convene a convention in early 2024 to announce a ticket that would include a Democrat and a Republican

By Jacqui Heinrich , Brooke Singman | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: A centrist group is quietly mobilizing a major bid to launch a bipartisan Unity Ticket in 2024 featuring both a Democrat and Republican for the White House as President Biden and former President Trump move closer to announcing re-election bids.

The group, "No Labels," began work providing a potential alternative for voters and investigating a pathway to victory for a bipartisan presidential ticket in late 2021.

"We started getting a lot of questions from our No Labels members across the country about 2024 and the very real prospect that Americans could be forced to choose between two very divisive presidential candidates that a majority of them finds unacceptable," No Labels co-executive director Margaret White told Fox News. "So we decided to start investigating whether there might actually be need for a unity ticket, and a path to victory."

No Labels insists they are not actively considering any specific candidates for a Unity Ticket, nor are they running a campaign, but whispers in Washington and in political circles suggest political moderates are being eyed for the effort, including Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Massachusetts Republican Gov. Charlie Baker and Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/centrist-group-quietly-mobilizing-for-bipartisan-2024-unity-ticket-as-biden-trump-move-closer-to-re-electio
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.