Author Topic: They blue it: New forecast predicts Democrats will have a very bad night on Tuesday.. Washington Exa  (Read 203 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Midterms 2022 updates: New RealClearPolitics forecast predicts Republicans will have a very good night on Tuesday
By  Washington Examiner Staff

8:00 AM Nov 3, 2022
Simply red: New RealClearPolitics forecast predicts Republicans will have a very good night on Tuesday
Rachel Schilke

Republicans are projected to have a successful night on Nov. 8 as several races are getting down to the wire.

A RealClearPolitics forecast shows Republicans controlling the Senate with 54 seats, compared to Democrats with 46.

The GOP is likely to pick up four states in the midterms: Nevada, New Hampshire, Georgia, and Arizona. Democrats currently have no pick ups.

In Georgia, polls have begun to lean toward Republican candidate Herschel Walker, who has been under the spotlight for allegations that he paid for multiple women's abortions. Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) currently leads Republican Herschel Walker by 3 points as of Nov. 1, but the seat is still expected to turn red.

Arizona is currently a battleground at all levels, with the Senate and gubernatorial races tightening just a week before the midterms. Sen. Mark Kelly (D) is currently ahead of Republican Blake Masters by 2 points as of Nov. 1, but the race is still projected to be an opportunity for a GOP pick up.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/live-blog/midterms-2022-obama-rally-arizona-democrats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The Democrats believed that the 2020 election was a mandate to pursue progressive, leftist policies

Also, they have an obsession with Donald Trump. They believed that if there was any opposition to anything they did, it was only coming from Trump supporters. They wanted to be the anti-Trump. If Trump secured the border, then they were gonna open it. If Trump was developing our domestic energy resource, then it was their duty to shut it down
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 01:27:33 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy