Author Topic: Pennsylvania Democrat John Fetterman Compares January 6 to September 11 Terrorist Attacks  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pennsylvania Democrat John Fetterman Compares January 6 to September 11 Terrorist Attacks

Nick Gilbertson 2 Nov 2022

Pennsylvania Democrat nominee for U.S. Senate, Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, on Tuesday compared the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, to the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks that claimed the lives of nearly 3,000 Americans.

During an event Tuesday, Erie County Black Democrats Caucus Chairwoman Selena King asked Fetterman how the January 6 riot shaped his campaign and candidacy. Fetterman began to answer before quickly asking King how it affected her.

“I was shocked that that happened, and especially being a person of color. I know that if they were people of color, it would have been totally different,” said King.

“And it was jarring,” Fetterman responded. “The last thing I would actually kind of think it was similar, that feeling of 9/11, you know, when you see the planes hit.”

Fetterman, who suffered a stroke in May, added:

We had this idea where, you, I watched this, and I can’t believe that you have thousands of people like overrunning, you know, our government like that, and how jarring and shocking and how police officers die there. And now, of course, Trump, and now by Oz, supported pardoning all of them, you know, like this idea — this insurrectionists — that how anybody could believe and try to normalize that is something that we just absolutely can not ever accept as a nation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/02/john-fetterman-compares-january-6-september-11-terrorist-attacks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BellyAche

Another example of cognitive dysfunction!!  :thud:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"WHAT ON EARTH is this Fetterman ad...'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/status/1588360460193202178
So they are comparing an ignorant incompetent to a talented sports star and implying that children look up to him? Will that child still look up to Festterman when criminal he released from prison kills his daddy and rapes his mommy, or him?