Author Topic: Republican Gen. Bolduc Physically Attacked by Individual Outside Wednesday’s Debate  (Read 1376 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republican Gen. Bolduc Physically Attacked by Individual Outside Wednesday’s Debate

Wendell Husebø 2 Nov 2022

Republican Gen. Don Bolduc was physically attacked by an unknown individual before the Wednesday debate with Democrat Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH), Bolduc’s campaign told Breitbart News.

Kate Constantini, Bolduc for Senate spokeswoman, told Breitbart News that before the General went on the debate stage, he was physically attacked outside the building by an individual in the crowd.

It is not known if the individual is a Hassan supporter.

Law enforcement was quickly on the scene and apprehended the individual.

“Prior to the debate, an individual in the crowd gathered outside attempted to punch the General and was quickly apprehended and arrested,” Constantini explained.

“We are grateful to the quick response from law enforcement on the scene,” she said.
“As the General said on stage tonight, it’s time to lower the temperature of the political discourse in this country,” she added.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/11/02/republican-gen-bolduc-physically-attacked-by-individual-outside-wednesdays-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

The leftists are unhinged.  Violence, intimidation and cheating are their way of winning elections.  Very sad and it needs to be stopped.  Gee, I wonder if Biden or the DEMS are going to make an announcement condemning this incident?  Chance are they won't even mention it.   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

Deep down, liberals are simply mean people who lack compassion and tolerance.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

The leftists are unhinged.  Violence, intimidation and cheating are their way of winning elections.
It's all they have. They can't win on the issues or their failed policies.
Gee, I wonder if Biden or the DEMS are going to make an announcement condemning this incident?
I guess "democracy" is not threatened when one side commits acts of violence against the other. It's only when we actually exercise our right to vote that we shake democracy to its very core.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

From the article….

It is not known if the individual is a Hassan supporter.

Fair enough.

But conservatives get no such break when there’s an attack on somebody from the Democrat Party or their spouses
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

-Baraq Obama-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline andy58-in-nh

The leftists are unhinged.  Violence, intimidation and cheating are their way of winning elections.  Very sad and it needs to be stopped.  Gee, I wonder if Biden or the DEMS are going to make an announcement condemning this incident?  Chance are they won't even mention it.

Are we sure about this? Breitbart has not exactly been a reliable source in recent years.

For example, New Hampshire's only state-wide TV station, WMUR, did not even mention the attack in their coverage today.

Nor did our formerly-conservative state newspaper, the Union Leader (which sadly has become a squishy-moderate bastion of Never Trumpism).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 02:49:37 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Any condemnation of this from Biden?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Are we sure about this? Breitbart has not exactly been a reliable source in recent years.

For example, New Hamshhire's only state-wide TV station, WMUR, did not even mention the attack in their coverage today.

Nor did our formerly-conservative state newspaper, the Union Leader (which sadly has become a squishy-moderate bastion of Never Trumpism).

Not all that long ago, New Hampshire was the reddest of red states, Then Vermont moved in.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

For example, New Hamshhire's only state-wide TV station, WMUR, did not even mention the attack in their coverage today.

@andy58-in-nh
From the NY Post:  https://nypost.com/2022/11/03/new-hampshire-senate-candidate-don-bolduc-victim-of-attempted-assault-before-debate/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

• Technical
Guy who assaulted him was "Joa Orga" according to Twitter, quite the character.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Guy who assaulted him was "Joa Orga" according to Twitter, quite the character.

He's a nut.  Check out his youtube channel.   Actually, on second thought... don't. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Dems:  This latest act of poltical violence by far-right, white-supremacist, semi-fascist, mega MAGA's is wholely unacceptable.  Nothing to see here, move along.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

• Technical
He's a nut.  Check out his youtube channel.   Actually, on second thought... don't.

I've been dying to... what is his username?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I've been dying to... what is his username?

Type his name in the Youtube search box and a lot of vids will pop up.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Right_in_Virginia

CLOSING STATEMENT from @GenDonBolduc: “You have to ask yourselves, Granite Staters, are you better off today than you were two years ago?”
(Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1587974346705813504

• Technical
CLOSING STATEMENT from @GenDonBolduc: “You have to ask yourselves, Granite Staters, are you better off today than you were two years ago?”
(Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1587974346705813504

Not even close. Last December wife got an electric bill for $700. Been downhill ever since.

• Technical
Type his name in the Youtube search box and a lot of vids will pop up.

Just did, lots of gold there.

Online Right_in_Virginia

DON BOLDUC: Our border is “wide open.”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1587972154087571456

Online Right_in_Virginia

“Everything [Maggie Hassan] talks about wastes money, costs money, and takes money out of everyone’s pocket,” says @GenDonBolduc  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1587964010082627585

Online Right_in_Virginia

"DON BOLDUC: “We need to reverse all these [Biden] energy policies.”   Maggie Hassan “can’t get it done. She’s never been able to get it done. She votes with [Biden] 100% of the time.” #NHSen  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1587963689579458560