Author Topic: Illinois Man Threatened to Kill GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Darren Bailey and His Family  (Read 250 times)

Offline Hoodat

Illinois Man Threatened to Kill GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Darren Bailey and His Family

JORDAN DIXON-HAMILTON2 Nov 2022

Twenty-one-year-old Scott Lennox of Illinois left a depraved voicemail last week for Republican gubernatorial candidate Darren Bailey in which he threatened to “skin” Bailey “alive” and “feed his f****ng family to him,” according to state prosecutors.

Lennox had a “heated argument” with his friends at a Chicago bar last Friday over pro-Bailey advertisements that made him “angry,” which led to the threatening voicemail, prosecutors allege.

In that message, Lennox allegedly threatened to “skin Darren Bailey alive,” and “feed his f****ng family to him as he is alive and screaming in f****ng pain.”

Lennox allegedly called Bailey a “piece of white a** racist s**t” in the voicemail before claiming to know Bailey’s home address.

“Honestly if he doesn’t kill himself, I will. You know what? I know where he lives. I know where he sleeps. I know where his kids sleep. And I know the f**k school he works at,” prosecutors say Lennox said.

Lennox also reportedly added, “the candidate teaching all this mother f****ng misinformation is going to die. So honestly he should just kill himself before anything else happens.”  .  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/02/illinois-man-threatened-kill-gop-gubernatorial-candidate-darren-bailey-family/

The intolerance of the Left.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Violent, mentally ill liberal democrats are a threat to democracy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Violent, mentally ill liberal democrats are a threat to democracy.

Is there any other sort of democrat these days?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Is there any other sort of democrat these days?

Not that I can find.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Darren Bailey points finger at Secretary of State police day after blaming Pritzker for death threat

Craig Wall  |  November 3, 2022  |  8:14PM

CHICAGO (WLS) -- One day after charges were filed against a man accused of threatening to kill Darren Bailey, the finger pointing continues.

Gov. JB Pritzker accused Bailey of trying to politicize the situation while Bailey raised concerns about why the Secretary of State police dismissed the threat as not credible.

Scott Lennox, the 21-year-old Chicago man charged with making a death threat phone call to Bailey, still has not posted bond. He remains locked up at Cook County Jail Thursday.

Bailey and Pritzker, meanwhile, remained locked in a battle of words with the election just five days away. . .

https://abc7chicago.com/darren-bailey-illinois-jb-pritzker-governor-school/12412062/

That's funny.  A Democrat accusing a Republican of trying to politicize something.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-