Author Topic: Gen. Don Bolduc’s Senate Campaign Events Swell with Crowds in Final Stretch  (Read 246 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gen. Don Bolduc’s Senate Campaign Events Swell with Crowds in Final Stretch

Wendell Husebø 2 Nov 2022

Gen. Don Bolduc’s New Hampshire Senate campaign stops have swelled with interest from potential supporters in the final stretch leading up to the November 8 election.

Gen. Bolduc’s campaign has held over 75 town halls in recent weeks, averaging five per day since winning the Republican primary in mid-October. The campaign stops have averaged around 200 people at each event, even at rural locations, Bolduc’s campaign told Breitbart News.

When Gen. Bolduc held a packed town hall in Tilton, New Hampshire, on Tuesday, the general was welcomed to the stage with a standing ovation. There appeared to only be standing room available for overflowing attendees in the local facility.

Just hours earlier before the campaign event, polling revealed Gen. Bolduc had taken the lead for the first time over Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH). RealClearPolitics had updated its prediction with Gen. Bolduc predicted to win the seat, coming from 11 points back in just 6 weeks.

https://twitter.com/GenDonBolduc/status/1587612989078765570

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/11/02/gen-don-bolducs-senate-campaign-stops-swell-crowds-final-stretch/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Gen. Bolduc’s campaign has held over 75 town halls in recent weeks, averaging five per day since winning the Republican primary in mid-October. The campaign stops have averaged around 200 people at each event, even at rural locations, Bolduc’s campaign told Breitbart News.

When I ran campaigns that was my second criteria for a candidate after doing your research - work your butt off, especially the last 3 months.

This guy acts like he wants it, and that attitude generally carries forward into the administration.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Don Bolduc and Karoline Leavitt may be outsider Republicans to watch in Congress.

Neither was the Swamp's choice of candidates.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.