Author Topic: Mother of late Capitol police officer blames 'people like Kari Lake' for his death  (Read 633 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published November 2, 2022 8:45am EDT
Mother of Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick blames 'people like Kari Lake' for his death
'My son died because of people like Kari Lake,' Gladys Sicknick says in ad from anti-Trump group

By Chris Pandolfo | Fox News

An anti-Trump group is targeting Kari Lake, the Republican nominee for governor of Arizona, with a new attack ad featuring the mother of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick blaming those who questioned the results of the 2020 presidential election for her son's death.

In the ad, Gladys Sicknick says, "My son died because of people like Kari Lake."

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1587556705826504704

"Kari Lake is very dangerous for our country. She saw what happened on January 6 and continues to spread the big lie," Sicknick says.

"We're going to have more violence because people, they believe whatever she says," she continues. "It's very dire for our democracy, for our country, with candidates like Kari Lake."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mother-capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-blames-people-kari-lake-death
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gladys, your kid died because he had a hidden health issue.  Take your bitching to his GP.  Not the GOP
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It would be equally true to blame fire extinguisher manufacturers (even though her son died of natural causes, not a blow to the head from a fire extinguisher).

If his mother really wants to know who to blame, maybe she should find out who gave the order to open the doors (just in time to disrupt any objections to the ballot count or the validity of those ballots, a step skipped when order was restored).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wonder how much the payoff was for this blatant lie?

I'd bet 6 figures.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline cato potatoe

Why doesn't somebody compile a list of murdered police officers over the past ~10 years.  Then check the party registration of the defendant.  I wonder which side comes out on top.   :pondering:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, Kari Lake is saying the CyberNinja audit is wrong?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Not sure this conspiracy theory slander is going to help the Dems.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It would be equally true to blame fire extinguisher manufacturers (even though her son died of natural causes, not a blow to the head from a fire extinguisher).

If his mother really wants to know who to blame, maybe she should find out who gave the order to open the doors (just in time to disrupt any objections to the ballot count or the validity of those ballots, a step skipped when order was restored).

She really should be looking at the people who failed to detect her son's true medical condition.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Now do the mothers of people whose deaths were actually the result of violence committed by capitol police officers and their ilk on Jan 6th. Also I don't recall but is the person that threw/used that fire extinguisher proven to be a conservative protester or a BLM/Antifa/FBI plant?

Online LMAO

She’s a mother who son has passed away and she’s probably, in her emotional state, looking for answers. I can understand that

But running a commercial with her in it thinking that it’s gonna change anyone’s mind at this point is an exercise in futility
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Now do the mothers of people whose deaths were actually the result of violence committed by capitol police officers and their ilk on Jan 6th. Also I don't recall but is the person that threw/used that fire extinguisher proven to be a conservative protester or a BLM/Antifa/FBI plant?
It doesn't matter. Officer Sicknick did not die from blunt force trauma, but natural causes. My comment about the fire extinguisher was sarcasm.

What is amazing, though, is the number of times I have seen fire extinguishers used as weapons or to smash things in movies since 1/6/21...as if to validate the fable.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 06:24:08 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis