Author Topic: Pentagon attributes UFO sightings to spies, airborne trash  (Read 625 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon attributes UFO sightings to spies, airborne trash
« on: November 02, 2022, 10:21:38 am »
Pentagon attributes UFO sightings to spies, airborne trash
By Jonathan Lehrfeld
 Oct 31, 12:56 PM

Intelligence officials are set to deliver Congress a new report today on unexplained aerial phenomenon, better known as UFOs.

The document, from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, will provide an update to a report the intelligence agency made public in June 2021, which explored more than 140 incidents of UAP encounters between 2004 and 2021.

Despite calls for greater transparency from lawmakers and military leaders, is not yet clear which contents of the coming report will be made public. While it could offer more detailed explanations into the surge of recent sightings, Defense Department officials are downplaying theories of alien invasions and emphasizing ordinary objects they say are more likely to blame.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2022/10/31/pentagon-attributes-ufo-sightings-to-spies-or-airborne-trash/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 10:23:15 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Pentagon attributes UFO sightings to spies, airborne trash
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 10:24:19 am »
When I was a kid, it was called "swamp gas." :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 11:15:01 am »
I had the same thought many times by myself when watching UFO shows.
It looks to me like a large balloon or giant garbage bag or very large packing debris of some kind that became airborne somehow and is just blowing around in the upper atmosphere. That's what many of them look like to me.

Oh look! It has no thermal footprint! Well .. yes. Because it is paper or plastic of some kind. And at night, who knows how many or what color lights may be reflecting off of it.

Maybe there are some legit videos of actual craft travelling against the wind. Maybe? But most of the ones I have seen look like airborne trash of one kind or another.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 12:06:06 pm »
Anyone who has spent any time looking up at the night sky will have seen objects moving in it that cannot be explained.

And anyone who is a student of history would know those sightings (and interactions) have been going on for as long as Man has been keeping history.

The government trying to backtrack now is inadequate and beyond belief.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 12:32:02 pm »
This thread makes me miss Quix.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 02:55:08 pm »
I so want to believe in UFO's but ever single video is a crappy dot on a screen. Just one convincing video would be nice, in this day and age of everyone carrying an Iphone.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2022, 06:35:25 pm »
I so want to believe in UFO's but ever single video is a crappy dot on a screen. Just one convincing video would be nice, in this day and age of everyone carrying an Iphone.

Go look in the night sky - Any night. You are likely to see something that could be nothing else.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2022, 06:58:18 pm »

Something the Government has kept hidden from the American public since 1978 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv3yDQ83Jcc
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.