Author Topic: ‘Tremendous Leader’: Liz Cheney Endorses Pelosi For Another Term As House Speaker  (Read 811 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Tremendous Leader’: Liz Cheney Endorses Pelosi For Another Term As House Speaker
By: Tristan Justice
November 01, 2022

Ousted GOP Wyoming Congresswoman Liz Cheney appeared to endorse Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for another term with the speaker’s gavel Tuesday, just a week before Election Day.

“I want to say a word about Speaker Pelosi,” Cheney said at the City Club in Cleveland with PBS’s Judy Woodruff. “There are many, many issues, maybe most issues, on which we disagree. But I think that she is a tremendous leader. I’ve watched her up close. She is a leader of historic consequence.”

When asked later in the interview whether the country would be better off with a Republican majority, Cheney rejected the idea, preferring the same leadership that’s suppressed energy production and sent inflation to new heights, among other fiascos.

“People just need to understand what it will mean to have a Republican majority in the House of Representatives,” Cheney said. “The people who will be running the House of Representatives in a Republican majority will give authority and power to some of the most radical members of Congress and I don’t think that that’s good for the country.”

Woodruff sought to clarify Cheney’s remarks before the soon-to-be ex-lawmaker cut off the moderator.

“I think I’ll leave it the way I said it,” Cheney said.

“We heard you,” Woodruff responded candidly.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/11/01/tremendous-leader-liz-cheney-endorses-pelosi-for-another-term-as-house-speaker/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Okay, How low can this whore go, Pelosi? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

So, why doesn't Dizzy Lizzy just join the DEM party?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Because she cannot hope to capitalize on that now, and it may well damage her brand.

But in the latter part of 2023 and especially 2024, that's when the money spigots will open, from both the foundational and organizational Left. 

Cheney may be unprincipled, but she's not stupid, especially when it comes to attracting the financial support of whoever is willing to sign the front of a check for her.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It sounded like the Babylon Bee, but somehow I knew it wasn't.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Besides the fact that she’s bitter, she’s been hypnotized by the accolades that she’s been getting from the  left and media.

I don’t think she understands they really hate her but she is a useful idiot
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hey Kev,  how about ending  her committee assignments and caucus membership now?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
She is just one bitter PITA now... most of us know that a scorned woman can scratch your eyes out and laugh while doing it.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She sees herself as the female second coming of McCain who wants to marry Romney.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She sees herself as the female second coming of McCain who wants to marry Romney.

Can a Mormon have more than one wife?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I doubt Romney gives a single shit what Mormons think or believe.
He may be a Sunday morning Mormon in Utah, but he is a zealous practicing secular Liberal in California, New York, and D.C.
Romney doesn't give a damn about Mormons, or their religion.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

What a bitter woman.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

That's up to the State of Vermont.  The Supreme Court has ruled that Vermont gets to set marriage laws for the remaining 49 States.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

No.

Well, Liz is Leg humping the wrong rino.