Author Topic: Kinzinger: If GOP Wins House They Will Try to Impeach Biden  (Read 253 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger: If GOP Wins House They Will Try to Impeach Biden
« on: November 01, 2022, 09:08:09 pm »
Kinzinger: If GOP Wins House They Will Try to Impeach Biden

Pam Key 1 Nov 2022

Outgoing Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that if the Republicans won the majority in the House of Representatives in the upcoming midterm elections, they will repeatedly try to impeach President Joe Biden.

Co-host Mika Brzezinski said, “NBC News can confirm a Politico report that the leading House Republicans on the Oversight and Judiciary Committees are planning to hold a press conference the week after the midterms on where their investigation into Hunter Biden stands and what comes next. Congressman, your response?”

Kinzinger said, “I mean, it’s zero surprise. I think you are going to see an attempt to impeach Joe Biden, I say it facetiously but I may be right every week. There’s always going to be somebody introducing a new bill to impeach Joe Biden. This is the moment, it’s all about how can you drive online fundraising, how can you radicalize. This is what we have to push back against. I’m trying to do it with Country First.”

He added, “We’ve endorsed some Democrats this year, particularly for secretary of state positions because they have to defend these elections. We’re in a pretty bad moment so let’s all stand up and say this is unacceptable, for one moment, an alliance for democracy.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/01/kinzinger-if-gop-wins-house-they-will-try-to-impeach-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Re: Kinzinger: If GOP Wins House They Will Try to Impeach Biden
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 09:11:12 pm »
This man is such a fool. He loves being on TV sticking knives in Republicans because the major media loves him for it. His time is up.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 09:11:59 pm »
Right. That's never going to happen. I believe the succession will prevent them from doing that.  Next in line is Chuckles. She's his guarantee that he'll never be impeached.  They impeach her as well, (which they won't) then it's Nancy next in line.  She's Chuckle's guarantee that she'll never be impeached.

We have quite a line up; Joe, Chuckles and Nancy.  Impeachment?  Who is Kinzinger trying to kid?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 09:22:37 pm »
Right. That's never going to happen. I believe the succession will prevent them from doing that.  Next in line is Chuckles. She's his guarantee that he'll never be impeached.  They impeach her as well, (which they won't) then it's Nancy next in line.  She's Chuckle's guarantee that she'll never be impeached.

We have quite a line up; Joe, Chuckles and Nancy.  Impeachment?  Who is Kinzinger trying to kid?

Nancy is going to be out as speaker come January.