Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: We Asked Migrants If They Believe The Biden Admin Is Fixing Immigration. Here’s What They  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: We Asked Migrants If They Believe The Biden Admin Is Fixing Immigration. Here’s What They Had To Say

JENNIE TAER INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
October 31, 20227:27 PM ET

Migrants apprehended at the Guatemalan-Honduran border said that the U.S. and Vice President Kamala Harris aren’t doing enough to fix the issues in their home countries and that any suggestion that they are is “a lie,” they told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“No, in reality, everything is political. And politics doesn’t solve anything. Everything is a smoke bomb. It’s a lie. It’s an illusion. In Venezuela right now what we need is help, help that we don’t get. And so what we’re doing right now, we’re not doing it because we want to we’re not doing it out for fun. It’s because we need it,” one migrant from Venezuela told the DCNF.
The migrants hope to reach the U.S., where they can support their families and live better lives.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/exclusive-we-asked-migrants-if-they-believe-biden-admin-fixing-immigration-h-401272/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson