Author Topic: Woman who accused Herschel Walker of pressuring her into having abortion says 'honesty matters'  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman who accused Herschel Walker of pressuring her into having abortion says 'honesty matters'

The woman spoke exclusively with ABC News' "Nightline" co-anchor Juju Chang.
ByABC NEWS
November 1, 2022, 7:14 AM

A woman who accused Georgia Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker of pressuring her into having an abortion defended her claims in an exclusive interview with ABC News, saying he is not fit for office and that "honesty matters."

Walker has denied the allegations, which were first made at a press conference last week, dismissing the claims as "foolishness" while adding "this is all a lie, and I will not entertain any of it."

The woman, whom ABC News agreed to call Jane Doe, told ABC News in her first on-camera interview that she decided to come forward after another woman made similar claims that Walker had also pressured her into having an abortion.

Speaking with Juju Chang, co-anchor of ABC News' "Nightline," the woman said that in 1993 she became pregnant amid a yearslong affair with Walker, saying they saw each other "several times a week, usually in the mornings" and that they were in love.

"[Walker] was very clear that he did not want me to have the child. And he said that because of his wife's family and powerful people around him that I would not be safe and that the child would not be safe," the woman said.

"I felt threatened and I thought I had no choice," said the woman, who has come forward on camera for the first time since making her allegations public at a press conference last week with her attorney, Gloria Allred.

Herschel Walker and Jane Doe are seen together in an undated photo provided to ABC News.
Provided to ABC News

more
https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-accused-herschel-walker-pressuring-abortion-honesty-matters/story?id=92447924
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

This tramp had a long affair with a married man.  Whatever happened to shame? 

If an abortion took place, that is disappointing and terribly unfortunate.  However, 42,000 legal abortions happen in Georgia every year.  Raphael Warnock intends to boost that number, and his challenger wants to knock it down.  That is the most important point here ... although Herschel does need to keep it in his pants if he goes to DC.