Author Topic: Libertarian Candidate Drops Out of Arizona Senate Race and Endorses Masters  (Read 476 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Libertarian Candidate Drops Out of Arizona Senate Race and Endorses Masters
NY Times, Nov 1, 2022

The Libertarian candidate running for Senate in Arizona — who had threatened to play spoiler in the closely watched race — is dropping out and endorsing Blake Masters, the Republican nominee.

The decision, announced on Tuesday, gives Mr. Masters a lift heading into the final week as he seeks to unseat Senator Mark Kelly, the Democratic incumbent, who has generally held a narrow lead in the polls.

“This is another major boost of momentum as we consolidate our support,” Mr. Masters said in a statement to The New York Times.
“I found Blake to be generally supportive of the Live and Let Live Global Peace Movement,” Mr. Victor said in a statement. “After that discussion, I believe it is in the best interests of freedom and peace to withdraw my candidacy and enthusiastically support Blake Masters for United States Senate.”

More;  https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/01/us/politics/blake-masters-marc-victor-arizona.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 8:30 AM Nov 1, 2022
Republicans score big win in race for crucial Senate seat after libertarian candidate drops out
Asher Notheis

Libertarian candidate Marc Victor has dropped out of the Arizona Senate race, giving Republicans a major victory as they try to secure a majority in the upper house of Congress.

In withdrawing from the race, Victor has endorsed Republican candidate Blake Masters, who is running against incumbent Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ). Victor dropping out of the race comes a week before the election between the two, which is still very tight with only days left for the two to reach out to voters, according to a statement from Masters's campaign.

“I found Blake to be generally supportive of the Live and Let Live Global Peace Movement,” Victor said in a statement on Tuesday. "Likewise, we found ourselves in general agreement about how to improve America and advance the cause of freedom and peace. After that discussion, I believe it is in the best interests of freedom and peace to withdraw my candidacy and enthusiastically support Blake Masters for United States Senate. I intend to assist in any way reasonably possible to elect Blake."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/live-blog/midterms-2022-poll-ominous-sign-democrats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

Wow… that just happened.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Kamaji

Offline Mod5

Merged.

Republican Blake Masters is neck and neck with Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ) in Arizona’s U.S. Senate race, according to a pair of polls published Monday.
Breitbart, Oct 31, 2022

Republican Blake Masters is neck and neck with Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ) in Arizona’s U.S. Senate race, according to a pair of polls published Monday.

One poll conducted by Fabrizio, Lee, & Associates on behalf of the conservative group Club for Growth Action shows that 46 percent of likely voters are backing Masters while 47 percent support Kelly. Another three percent say they plan to vote for Libertarian candidate Marc Victor. Masters is within the 3.5 percent margin of error, making the race a statistical dead heat. In a contest between Kelly and Masters without Victor, the pair would be tied at 49 percent a piece, according to the poll that was first published by NBC News.

More:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/31/poll-gops-blake-masters-neck-and-neck-democrat-mark-kelly/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 09:44:29 pm by Right_in_Virginia »