Author Topic: 'The View' draws disgust for dressing kid up as Trump toilet stuffed with documents for Halloween: '  (Read 325 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 31, 2022 2:52pm EDT
'The View' draws disgust for dressing kid up as Trump toilet stuffed with documents for Halloween: 'Deranged'
'These people are insane,' said one critic of the show's overtly political theme
By Kristine Parks , David Rutz | Fox News

'The View' puts kid in Trump toilet Halloween costume

'The View' celebrated Halloween with some unusual Halloween costumes for kids, including a Trump toilet, one mocking inflation, and Dr. Oz buying vegetables.

The Halloween special of "The View" was full of political statements, from co-host Whoopi Goldberg donned as a "handmaid," to a child dressed up as former president Donald Trump in the form of a document-stuffed toilet.

Goldberg earned a standing ovation from the audience for entering the studio in a red robe and white bonnet as a character from "The Handmaid's Tale" to start the show. Her robe read, "my body, my morals, my life, my choice, not yours," on the back. But the show wasn't done with attention-hogging costumes.

Halfway through the show, kids came onto the stage in their costumes picked out by "The View." Two were intended to poke fun at Republicans.

The first child was dressed as former President Trump as a toilet, flushing classified documents. He was accompanied by two other kids dressed as FBI agents.

https://twitter.com/NicoleMSilverio/status/1587122782177050635

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-draws-disgust-dressing-kid-trump-toilet-stuffed-documents-halloween-deranged
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Just another public example of Trump Derangment Syndrome.

Hillary Clinton's Banshees are just priming the mass media pump for Hillary's 2024 run for President.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright