Author Topic: Whoopi the Handmaid: 'The View' host makes political statement with Halloween costume  (Read 641 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 October 31, 2022 1:08pm EDT
Whoopi the Handmaid: 'The View' host makes political statement with Halloween costume
The co-hosts dressed up as TV icons this year for Halloween

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg dressed up in a red cloak and white bonnet as June Osborne from "The Handmaid's Tale" for Halloween on Monday.

Goldberg's red cloak included the words "my body, my morals, my life, my choice, not yours," on the back. She entered "The View" set on Monday with several others dressed in red cloaks as and white bonnets as well.

The staunchly liberal Goldberg was met with a standing ovation from the audience as she was the last host to enter "The View" set.

The hosts all dressed up as "iconic TV characters" for Halloween. Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin dressed up as Carrie Bradshaw from "Sex in the City."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-the-handmaid-the-view-host-makes-political-statement-halloween-costume
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yes Whoopi, it is your body..but don't lecture on Your Morals when you have none...especially after 7 abortions!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

How many Yards of material did that costume require?   That can't be sustainable.

Online mountaineer

"My morals" pretty much says it all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"My morals" pretty much says it all.
Isn't special how the gasbag doesn't respect the morals of others while insisting others accept her morals and the murder of innocents.

Offline berdie

Drama Queen much?