Author Topic: ‘It Can Ruin Your Career’: Glenn Greenwald Explains Why Journalists Are Terrified To Question Paul P  (Read 383 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘It Can Ruin Your Career’: Glenn Greenwald Explains Why Journalists Are Terrified To Question Paul Pelosi Narrative
By  Virginia Kruta

Oct 30, 2022   DailyWire.com

Independent journalist Glenn Greenwald said Sunday that there was a very simple reason that members of his chosen profession seemed unwilling to question the narrative surrounding the alleged attack on Paul Pelosi — namely the possibility that asking questions could put their careers at risk.

Greenwald laid out his theory in a Twitter thread, saying that it didn’t even matter whether or not the prevailing narrative — that the person who was arrested at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) was a far-right conspiracy theorist and election denier — was true. The point, he said, was that it couldn’t be questioned.

“It’s very possible that the instantly formed media narrative — Paul Pelosi’s attacker was a MAGA fanatic who broke in to murder Nancy — will be proven true. But right now there are so many glaring doubts and holes in that story that it just takes common sense to question this,” Greenwald began.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/it-can-ruin-your-career-glenn-greenwald-explains-why-journalists-are-terrified-to-question-paul-pelosi-narrative
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Do they think they can ride this narrative to a midterm victory?

There is so much misinformation out there right now I don't know what to believe. Who was in his underwear? Was there a third person? Was the glass really on the outside of the window? There is an information vacuum out there and no one with power and influence is interesred in filling it.

It is clear that the FBI and Capitol Police are not there to protect my interests, including my right to know the truth before a critical election. Rather, they are there to put a lid on the truth.

That alone should cause people to question the federal establishment and whether the interests of the American people are foremost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I guess no one ever told them speaking truth to power takes courage.

Offline Lando Lincoln

The truths to this story are buried in very shallow graves. It would take an undergraduate journalism student to uncover any number of them.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I guess no one ever told them speaking truth to power takes courage.

If they can't make it about them, they're not interested. Sadly, that's what it's come down to.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline LMAO

The truths to this story are buried in very shallow graves. It would take an undergraduate journalism student to uncover any number of them.

Look what happened to the journalist who interviewed John Fetterman and honestly reported his mental condition?

Who would want to be on the receiving end of that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy