Author Topic: Club for Growth Unleashes $5.5 Million to Boost Blake Masters  (Read 364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Club for Growth Unleashes $5.5 Million to Boost Blake Masters
« on: October 30, 2022, 09:39:37 pm »
Club for Growth Unleashes $5.5 Million to Boost Blake Masters

Sean Moranb 30 Oct 2022

The Club for Growth unleashed $5.5 million to boost Arizona Senate Republican Blake Masters’ bid to oust Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ).

The Club for Growth will spend $5.5 million largely on television ads this week and next week as America rapidly approaches the November 8 midterm elections.

The infusion of cash will aid Republicans’ bid to unseat Kelly after the Senate Leadership Fund (SLF), a Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) super PAC, has not spent significant sums on Masters.

David McIntosh, the president of the Club for Growth, told Axios that the conservative activist group has focused on Kelly’s negatives.

“So we decided we could spend money telling people about Kelly, raising his negatives, connecting him with Biden, and that would help Blake and give him a chance to win,” McIntosh explained.

Breitbart News exclusively obtained the Club for Growth Action’s latest ad, “Fried,” which explains Kelly’s role in the historic levels of inflation that continue to especially harm Arizonans.

“This is your wallet with Mark Kelly in the Senate, fried by higher prices,” the narrator said in the Club for Growth Action ad, showing a wallet being fried in a pan. “Cooked up when Kelly followed Biden’s recipe of reckless spending, printing trillions we don’t have, causing prices in Arizona to boil higher than almost any other state.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/30/club-for-growth-unleashes-5-5-million-to-boost-blake-masters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Club for Growth Unleashes $5.5 Million to Boost Blake Masters
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 09:40:49 pm »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 10:03:51 pm »
Somebody has to support these candidates, because Mitch sure ain't gonna do it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 10:07:24 pm »
Somebody has to support these candidates, because Mitch sure ain't gonna do it.

That's a FACT Jack!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien