Author Topic: Pro-life woman ‘outraged’ her face used to promote ‘demonic activity’ in pro-choice ad touted by Cli  (Read 207 times)

Online libertybele

Pro-life woman ‘outraged’ her face used to promote ‘demonic activity’ in pro-choice ad touted by Clinton

A pro-life woman said she was "outraged" that she featured in a pro-choice ad shared by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in support of a proposal to enshrine abortion in the California State Constitution.

In an open letter she posted to her Twitter account on Oct. 20, Macy Petty excoriated Clinton, Newsom and those behind the ad, claiming that by doing so they were misusing her image to promote "demonic activity."

The video disseminated by Clinton, Newsom and many others briefly depicts Macy Petty collapsing to the ground in tears outside the Supreme Court as the announcement came in June that Roe v. Wade had been overturned. Superimposed over her image was the word "sad," implying that Petty's reaction was one of devastation instead of joy................

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-life-woman-outraged-her-face-used-promote-demonic-activity-pro-choice-ad-touted-clinton
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats sink their lowest/deepest just before and just after an election.  Nothing new here.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online DefiantMassRINO

Hillary has a pathological Enemies Complex.  Anyone that dare not agree with her is an evil enemy.  It's the only way she knows how to deal with confrontation and disagreement.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.