Author Topic: DePape isn’t political; he’s crazy  (Read 363 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DePape isn’t political; he’s crazy
« on: October 30, 2022, 08:41:25 pm »
October 30, 2022
DePape isn’t political; he’s crazy
By Andrea Widburg

I’ve been following the Paul Pelosi/David DePape story closely. I watched the left-wing narrative build up and am now witnessing its collapse, all while the facts on the ground remain bizarre and unexplained. But what is also inescapable about what happened, as Michael Shellenberger explains, is that DePape is the end point of California’s ideologically radical climate combined with the drug abuse the West Coast tolerates and even encourages.

First, the bizarre and inexplicable facts: Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the presidency, yet we’re being asked to believe that her house, in a super chichi neighborhood, had no 24-hour federal or city security. It also appears that Paul slipped into the bathroom to call the police, which implies that, whatever else DePape was doing, he gave Paul freedom of movement.

I’ve read, too, that a third person voluntarily opened the door to the police. Two other apparent facts: The two men were struggling over a hammer, so we don’t know who had it first. We do know, though, that the police witnessed DePape attack Pelosi at which time they intervened. I’ve read, too, although I cannot find the link, that DePape had injuries even more serious than Pelosi’s. It remains a mystery whether he received them from Pelosi or the police.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/10/depape_isnt_political_hes_crazy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: DePape isn’t political; he’s crazy
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 09:17:43 pm »
And he won't be committing suicide real soon.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 09:27:57 pm »
HE may not be political, but the Rats piling on sure as Hell are.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2022, 09:35:46 pm »
HE may not be political, but the Rats piling on sure as Hell are.

Indeed.  Paul Pelosi's drunk again and his embarrassing moments have to be covered up, interestingly though so close to the mid-terms.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2022, 10:08:53 pm »
Does the illustrious Mr. DePape have a lawyer yet?

If so, when will his counsel convene a press conference...?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2022, 10:21:10 pm »
- Find & Share on GIPHY
Paul says, Wait ... wait a minute... I have to go to the bathroom to get my phone.
And the violent MAGA crazed nudists says, OK, I'll wait here.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.