Author Topic: Liberal Twitter slams Luke Bryan for bringing Ron DeSantis on stage during Fla. concert  (Read 490 times)

Offline libertybele

(video @ link - bottom video)

There is no denying he's a popular governor from all the applause he receives and so many people moving into our State.  I hope we have a huge GOP turnout to vote for the good governor and he is re-elected.  Crist is running some pretty damning ads; I hope the people are wise and realize that the brunt of the blame is on the DEMS and Biden.

I applaud Luke Bryan!!!  Shame on the liberals.

Liberal Twitter slams Luke Bryan for bringing Ron DeSantis on stage during Fla. concert

Country star Luke Bryan apparently did not strike the right chord with liberal Twitter users after bringing out Gov. Ron DeSantis during his Jacksonville show on Friday — and was quickly met with disdain.

Bryan, who is currently on his "Raised Up Right Tour," told the packed crowd at VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, "We're gonna have some fun and raise some money tonight for the great state of Florida" in wake of the destruction caused by Hurricane Ian in September.

DeSantis, who is currently up for reelection in Florida, was met with a deafening wave of sound as he walked on stage, according to video shared on Twitter by a concert-goer.

Opinions on the decision, and the manner in which Bryan brought out the governor, were quickly shared and dissected on Twitter, with one user writing, "Look I understand this is for a hurricane relief from the devastation that happened in Florida I can understand that. But.... when you do this 10 DAYS before the midterms it's nothing but a political stunt. You could've done this after the midterms. Shame on you Luke Bryan."..........

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/liberal-twitter-slams-luke-bryan-bringing-ron-desantis-stage-fla-concert
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 04:47:59 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

List of Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign celebrity endorsements

Never ever ever forget the names on this list.  Campaigning against Trump is one thing.  But these people used their celebrity status to advocate for this Biden Presidency.  And I am willing to bet that not a one of them is having to make the choice between gasoline or food with this week's paycheck.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

List of Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign celebrity endorsements

Never ever ever forget the names on this list.  Campaigning against Trump is one thing.  But these people used their celebrity status to advocate for this Biden Presidency.  And I am willing to bet that not a one of them is having to make the choice between gasoline or food with this week's paycheck.

The list is remarkably lengthy.  You are correct, I doubt none are living paycheck to paycheck nor having to chose between their meds and food, or food and gas.

Despicable, deplorable DEMS. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.