Author Topic: John Fetterman’s ‘Trump-Voting Republican’ Parents Are Card-Carrying Democrats  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Fetterman’s ‘Trump-Voting Republican’ Parents Are Card-Carrying Democrats
By: Evita Duffy
October 28, 2022

It appears Democrat Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman’s “Trump-voting Republican” parents are not Trump-voting Republicans, but card-carrying Democrats. In what seems to be an attempt to paint himself as an everyman candidate who is more Pennsylvanian than partisan, Fetterman apparently talked his parents into claiming they are Trump voters and Republicans in one of his senate campaign ads.

“We want to tell you something about John Fetterman. He was raised by two Trump-voting Republicans right here in this house in York,” Karl and Susan Fetterman claim in the 30-second video. “Us!”

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1586092647114055686

The problem is that Fetterman’s parents are not Trump supporters or Republicans. According to voting records obtained by The Federalist, Susan and Karl Fetterman have been voting Democrat for at least six years—beginning when the couple registered as Democrats to vote in the 2016 primaries.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/28/john-fettermans-trump-voting-republican-parents-are-card-carrying-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Big surprise. Everything about the Lump is a lie.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Wow. Selling out your own parents who have supported you your entire life?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Even if they were “Trump voting Republicans”  parents are not impartial when it comes to their kids
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Even if they were “Trump voting Republicans”  parents are not impartial when it comes to their kids
That they supported Fetterlump well into his 40s says a lot about the parents, and it isn't good.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org