Author Topic: Biden Goes So Over the Edge at Event, He Freaks out Kamala Harris By Nick Arama  (Read 507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Goes So Over the Edge at Event, He Freaks out Kamala Harris
By Nick Arama | 8:00 AM on October 29, 2022

Joe Biden’s issues just seem to be getting worse and worse. Yet they have him out and about and don’t seem to care as much as they once did about heading off the issues he is constantly presenting. Among his concerning actions this week, he made a racist remark about airline seats, he got lost on the White House lawn, and he claimed that there were “eight bullets in a round.”

But they had Biden out in Pennsylvania again, pushing for Democratic candidates. John Fetterman is so desperate he’s willing to risk Biden coming out on his behalf. Biden spoke at the Pennsylvania Democratic Party’s annual Independence Dinner. He was there with Kamala Harris.

Biden tried to argue that they had made “progress” but then his “progress” was just a big fat lie. He claimed that they’d brought gas prices down since he came into office — just demonstrably false. Gas is much higher than it was since he came into office and everyone knows it.

excerpt:

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1586155720403128320

Even after he doesn’t jump, you can still see her concerned he might, or that he might fall off the stage, as she reaches out to him. She seems to indicate to him to get away from the edge of the stage.

We need to be talking about the 25th Amendment. Democrats have tried to delay it as long as possible but I think after the midterms, they’re going to pull the string and try to get him out of there. You wonder why the wave is going to be huge for the Republicans? This is one big reason why.

too many video to post here
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/10/29/biden-goes-so-over-the-edge-at-event-he-freaks-out-kamala-harris-n650828
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Notice how the sycophants cheered when he did that little jog?

**nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When Joe Biden makes a speech, the speech is meaningless. Everyone there is just waiting for him to stop talking, so they can watch the ghost handshakes, phantom salutes, and the Hokeypokey dance he does trying to leave the podium.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

I want to see Joe go to 54 states again. :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I want to see Joe go to 54 states again. :whistle:

Man, so we lost 3 states since Obama was in office.  Amazing.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia