Author Topic: ‘Things That We Have Never Seen Before’: Pollsters Tell Hannity Black And Hispanic Voters Are Moving  (Read 243 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Things That We Have Never Seen Before’: Pollsters Tell Hannity Black And Hispanic Voters Are Moving To GOP In Droves

Harold Hutchison
Reporter
October 28, 2022 10:14 PM ET
Font Size:

Two pollsters told Fox News host Sean Hannity Friday night that black and Hispanic voters are moving to the GOP droves, particularly in Pennsylvania and Georgia.

“We consistently see where the African American vote, about 20% or more, are going for Republican candidates,” Matt Towery, chairman of InsiderAdvantage, told Hannity when asked about Georgia and Pennsylvania, two states which could decide control of the Senate. (RELATED: ‘A Difference In Leadership’: Democrats Are Losing Support Among Minority Voters)

“When it comes to either Hispanic, Latino or what we call other, sometimes it’s 60-something percent for the Republican,” Towery continued. “These are things that we’ve never seen before. I’ve never seen Republican candidates getting 20% of the African American vote this close to an election. I certainly have never seen Hispanic, Latinos or other races trending Republican like I’m seeing in this particular year.”

https://rumble.com/embed/v1nsok9/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/28/hannity-cahaly-trafalgar-towery-insideradvantage/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I have a LOT of respect for Matt Towery.  He had too much integrity for Georgia politics.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-