Author Topic: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Rally Democrats for John Fetterman: ‘John Is Pennsylvania’  (Read 249 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Rally Democrats for John Fetterman: ‘John Is Pennsylvania’

Charlie Spiering 28 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden showed off his World Series socks on Friday as he appeared at a dinner with Pennsylvania Democrats in Philadelphia to show his support for candidates.

The president emphasized his support for Democrat Senate candidate John Fetterman, despite his disastrous debate performance earlier in the week that alarmed Democrats nationwide.

“Imagine Casey and Fetterman as partners in the U.S. Senate,” Biden said to the cheering crowd during his speech, referring to Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA) and Lt. Gov. Fetterman.

He praised Fetterman’s “integrity” adding that “John leaves nobody behind.”

“You know who he is, you know where he stands, you also know that John is Pennsylvania,” Biden added.

The president appeared with prominent Democrats in Philadelphia for the state Democratic Party’s 3rd Annual Independence Dinner.

“God I love Philly. I love Philly so much, I married a Philly girl,” he said, referring to first lady Jill Biden.

Pulling up his pant leg, the president showed off his socks that represented the Phillies baseball team, indicating his support for their run in the World Series.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/28/joe-biden-kamala-harris-rally-democrats-john-fetterman-john-is-pennsylvania/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Apart from pockets of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is defined by its hard-working, responsible citizens. Fetterlump is neither.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org