Author Topic: Barack Obama Rips Herschel Walker as Ignorant ‘Celebrity’ Who Wants to Be Senator  (Read 1065 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barack Obama Rips Herschel Walker as Ignorant ‘Celebrity’ Who Wants to Be Senator

Charlie Spiering 28 Oct 2022

Former President Barack Obama on Friday criticized Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker for being a “celebrity” during a campaign rally in Georgia for Democrats.

“It seems to me he’s a celebrity who wants to be a politician. And we’ve seen how that goes!” he said, referring to the presidency of former President Donald Trump.

Obama spoke at a rally for Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) and Democrat candidate for governor, Stacey Abrams.

“Some of you may not remember, but Herschel Walker was a heck of a football player,” Obama continued, calling him “one of the best running backs of all time.”

“But here’s a question, does that make him the best person to represent you in the US Senate?” he asked. “Does that make him equipped to weigh in on the critical decisions about our economy and our foreign policy and our future?”

Obama cast doubt on whether Walker was intelligent or experienced enough to serve as a senator.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/28/barack-obama-rips-herschel-walker-ignorant-celebrity-who-wants-senator/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Now do Joe ----

'Obama: "Some of you may not remember, but Herschel Walker was a heck of a football player... does that make him the best person to represent you?... let's say you're at the airport & you see Walker & you say, Hey, there's Herschel, Heisman winner. Let's have him fly the plane!"  (VIdeo)

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1586153373132554241

Offline EdinVA

Well, being a bartender qualifies you for congress....

An being a teacher qualifies you for the SCOtUS... :silly: 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 01:53:30 pm by EdinVA »

Offline Hoodat

Well, being a bartender qualifies you for congress....

An being a teacher qualifies you for the SCOtUS... :silly:

And being a failed community organizer or a failed college lecturer unable to get an academic promotion over 12 years qualifies you to be President.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 29, 2022 2:18pm EDT
Herschel Walker reacts to Obama attacking him as a 'celebrity' politician: 'I'm a warrior for God'
Walker said Obama 'got with the wrong horse' in Georgia Senate battle and 'probably needs to sit this one out'

By Kyle Morris | Fox News

Georgia Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker responded to disparaging remarks from former President Barack Obama during a Friday evening rally in the Peach State.

Speaking from the Gateway Center Arena in College Park, Obama took aim at Walker, the first-time Senate candidate and a well-known football player, claiming he is "a celebrity who wants to be a politician."

"President Obama was here last night. He said I'm a celebrity. He got that one wrong, didn't he? I'm not a celebrity, I'm a warrior for God. He got something else wrong, too. Remember two years ago he told us to vote for Joe Biden, didn't he? He got that one wrong, did he not? He's lost twice to Georgia already, hasn't he, so I think he probably needs to sit this one out," Walker said Saturday, according to political reporter for The Atlanta Journal Constitution.

Walker said he would pray for the former president and concluded that "he got with the wrong horse" by supporting his Democratic challenger, incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yyfExhvE7Q&ab_channel=HerschelWalker

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/herschel-walker-reacts-obama-attacking-him-celebrity-politician-im-a-warrior-for-god

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Obama cast doubt on whether Walker was intelligent or experienced enough to serve as a senator.

Yet they call Herschel the "house n*****"?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Always remember,  that in Obama you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Herschel Walker responds to Obama's criticisms of him last night:  "Where has he been? He's been in his nice house [while nobody can afford gas or groceries]."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1586408059534016521

Offline Hoodat

"Herschel Walker responds to Obama's criticisms of him last night:  "Where has he been? He's been in his nice house [while nobody can afford gas or groceries]."  (Video)

It is so refreshing to see a Republican candidate refuse to cower when a Democrat says mean things about him.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I would say that Obama's disparaging rhetoric is a threat to democracy and instigates political violence, if we want to apply the Pelosi standard equally.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Now do Joe ----

'Obama: "Some of you may not remember, but Herschel Walker was a heck of a football player... does that make him the best person to represent you?... let's say you're at the airport & you see Walker & you say, Hey, there's Herschel, Heisman winner. Let's have him fly the plane!"  (VIdeo)

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1586153373132554241

What a pompous ass!!

Offline Hoodat

What a pompous ass!!

What an elitist celebrity p r i c k.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well Bathhouse Barry was a total nothingburger his whole life and his only qualification to be resident was that the people pulling his strings spent big money along with the liberal media promoting the hell out of a do nothing never was. Excuse me he had all the qualifications the liberal left required...he was half Black and marginally a man.

Offline libertybele

What an elitist celebrity p r i c k.

I vote that he's an elitist celbrity pr*ck AND a pompous arrogant azzhat!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
I vote that he's an elitist celbrity bleep AND a pompous arrogant azzhat!
:amen:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The great thing about Obama is that he
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

I keep writing the script in my mind of what Obama would say if Walker was a Democrat.

It makes me laugh.