Author Topic: Exclusive–Morris: New York Blocks Press Access to Empty Migrant and Overflowing Homeless Shelters  (Read 302 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive–Morris: New York Blocks Press Access to Empty Migrant and Overflowing Homeless Shelters

by EMMA-JO MORRIS 27 Oct 2022 New York, NY

New York City is covering its illegal immigration “crisis” in a shroud of secrecy — moving thousands of people through the boroughs and spending unknown sums of public money while refusing to allow any visibility of government practice whatsoever.

There are reportedly over 18,000 illegal immigrants in New York staying at shelters and hotels, which has prompted Mayor Eric Adams (D) to call the influx a “crisis” and summon the National Guard, granted by the State government.

Breitbart News has exhausted all traditional or official means of reporting on the illegal immigration surge in New York — barring spending a day shadowing an illegal immigrant bused to the city from Texas — only to be met at every attempt with obstruction and concealment from the city.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/27/exclusive-morris-new-york-blocks-press-access-to-empty-migrant-and-overflowing-homeless-shelters/
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 06:19:21 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Right_in_Virginia

*bouche*

"WATCH: Former Gov. Andrew Cuomo criticizes the Biden admin's southern border crisis:

"The border now is overwhelmed... The border was closed for a few years. It was then forecast that it was going to be open... The federal government is primarily responsible."

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedAppleMediaUS/status/1586142024972963840