Author Topic: President Biden says America isn't experiencing 'record inflation anymore' amid 8.2% spike in prices  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 27, 2022 9:52pm EDT
President Biden says America isn't experiencing 'record inflation anymore' amid 8.2% spike in prices
Biden said he's 'bringing down inflation' during the interview

By Adam Sabes FOXBusiness

President Biden said on Thursday that America isn't experiencing "record inflation anymore" amid an annualized 8.2% spike in prices.

Biden made the comments during an interview with NewsNation on Thursday night.

"You've referred to the midterm election as a choice, rather than a referendum. Given record inflation, why should voters chose Democrats?," Biden was asked.

"Because it's not record inflation anymore. I'm bringing it down. Look what we inherited. I inherited 6.5% unemployment, it's down to 3.5%. We lost hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs. We've created over 700,000 manufacturing jobs. Things are moving," Biden said. "As that [GDP] report showed, you have people who are now in a position where the combination of pay raises and job security, they're now better off, even with inflation than they were before it."

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/president-biden-america-experiencing-record-inflation-anymore-amid-8-2-spike-in-prices
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Doesn’t he have staffers that keep him informed before he goes out and embarrasses himself in interviews?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

Doesn’t he have staffers that keep him informed before he goes out and embarrasses himself in interviews?

Wait, what?

Didn't they just say their measures hadn't "kicked in yet"?