Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 29396 times)

Online mountaineer

This article really rips apart the inconsistencies of the official narrative (of the moment, subject to change) and the media flunkies who push it:
Paul Pelosi, David DePape, and intentional deception by NBC's Ben Collins
While a story with many strange details unfolds, NBC's Ben Collins fills the information gap with lies.
Dr RollerGator PhD

... From the initial police update the details known were

+ San Francisco Police were dispatched for a “wellness check” at 2:27 am (PST)
    +When they arrived, they encountered an adult male and Mr. Pelosi fighting over a hammer
    +The suspect won control of the hammer and then assaulted Mr. Pelosi

Politico reported that there was a third, unnamed person, in the home who let the police inside.
    David DePape forced his way into the home through a back entrance, Scott said. Officers arrived at the house, knocked on the front door and were let inside by an unknown person. They discovered DePape and Pelosi struggling for a hammer, and after they instructed them to drop the weapon, Scott said, DePape took the hammer and “violently attacked” Pelosi.

The conversation over the police scanners reported that Mr. Pelosi referred to David DePape as a friend.

These details are changing over time. An hour before writing this very sentence, Tom Winter tweeted clarifications on the above. ... Despite all of these details changing, some two days after being reported by major “authoritative” news services, propagandists masquerading as journalists are flooding the zone with lies of both commission and omission.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

I quit trying with version 7.1. Didn't want to look like that girl in the exorcist.

lol
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I quit trying with version 7.1. Didn't want to look like that girl in the exorcist.

:laugh:    888high58888

@Bigun

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This article really rips apart the inconsistencies of the official narrative (of the moment, subject to change) and the media flunkies who push it:
The conversation over the police scanners reported that Mr. Pelosi referred to David DePape as a friend.

These details are changing over time. An hour before writing this very sentence, Tom Winter tweeted clarifications on the above. ... Despite all of these details changing, some two days after being reported by major “authoritative” news services, propagandists masquerading as journalists are flooding the zone with lies of both commission and omission.  ...

The MSM seems... desperate to spin this. But maybe that's just me?

Offline Hoodat

This article really rips apart the inconsistencies of the official narrative (of the moment, subject to change) and the media flunkies who push it:  .  .  .

Never let a crisis go to waste.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Catturd
@catturd2

So - now Paul Pelosi called 911 from his bathroom, didn't just lock the bathroom door and wait for police, but instead, went back out where the attacker was? 

LOL - got it. Okay 😉

11:16 AM · Oct 31, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Offline Lando Lincoln

Disregard the “PP” monogram on those whitey tighties.  happy77
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 31, 2022 11:02am EDT
Paul Pelosi attack suspect David DePape had list of other people to target: police
David DePape, 42, has been called 'mentally ill' and poste online about conspiracy theories
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's California home and assaulting her husband had a list of other people to target, according to police.

David DePape, 42, allegedly broke into Pelosi's home Friday morning and struck Paul Pelosi at least once with a hammer. Police now say they recovered a list belonging to DePape of other potential targets, though they stopped short of calling referring to it as a "hit list," according to CBS News.

The existence of the list has previously been reported, though police have yet to release any names on the list.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-pelosi-attack-suspect-david-depape-list-people-target-police
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

If he really had a list (and I doubt it), it was a list of his "clients" - Paul Pelosi among them.

Online mountaineer

This still won't stop the Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) from saying this guy was a Trump-loving Republican.
Pelosi Attacker Was Progressive and Mentally Ill, Says Ex-Girlfriend
By Eric Mack    |   Sunday, 30 October 2022 10:44 PM EDT

He was not a MAGA member; he did not support the "insurrection" of Jan. 6; and he was never even a Republican.

But David DePape, 42, was a known nudist activist who his ex-girlfriend says was also a progressive and mentally ill. ...

"He thought he was Jesus," she told ABC-7.

"He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him. And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal."

She also noted DePape's politics were not right wing.

"Well, when I met him, he was only 20 years old, and he didn't have any experience in politics," she said. "And he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive." ...
Newsmax

Offline corbe

Forget it Jake, It's PelosiTown.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker charged with assault, attempted kidnapping
by Mychael Schnell - 10/31/22 3:00 PM ET

The suspect in the attack on Paul Pelosi, the husband of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), has been charged with assault and attempted kidnapping, days after he allegedly broke into the couple’s San Francisco home and struck Paul Pelosi with a hammer, causing serious injuries.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) announced the charges Monday afternoon, days after the suspect — David DePape, 42 — was arrested and taken into custody.

Authorities say DePape broke into the Pelosi home in the middle of the night and struck Paul Pelosi, 82, with a hammer. According to a source briefed on the investigation, DePape confronted Paul Pelosi and asked, “Where is Nancy?”

An affidavit released by the DOJ on Monday shed additional light on the extent to which DePape was allegedly targeting the House Speaker.

Authorities said the suspect told officers from the San Francisco Police Department in an interview after the incident that he wanted to hold the Speaker hostage so he could talk to her. The suspect called the Speaker the “leader of the pack” of lies promoted by Democrats, the affidavit states.

He told authorities that if Pelosi told the “truth” he would let her go, but if she “lied” he would break “her kneecaps,” according to the affidavit.

“DEPAPE also later explained that by breaking Nancy’s kneecaps, she would then have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress there were consequences to actions,” the affidavit reads.

Officers from the San Francisco Police Department arrived at the Pelosi home just after 2:30 a.m. on Friday, minutes after Paul Pelosi made a 911 call reporting that there was a man in his home who was planning to wait for the Speaker to arrive at the residence, according to an authorities. He made the call from his bathroom.

When authorities arrived at the scene they knocked on the door, which Paul Pelosi answered. Inside, Pelosi and DePape were holding onto a hammer. DePape also had his hand on Pelosi’s forearm.

When authorities asked the men to drop the hammer, DePape allegedly “pulled the hammer from Pelosi’s hand and swung the hammer, striking Pelosi in the head,” according to the affidavit. Authorities said Pelosi appeared unconscious on the ground.

Officers entered the home and restrained DePape. Authorities said they found a roll of tape, white rope, a second hammer, a pair of rubber and cloth gloves and a journal in DePape’s bag. They also recovered zip ties from Pelosi’s bedroom.

The first charge, assault of an immediate family member of a U.S. official with intent to retaliate against the official on account of the performance of official duties, has a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison. The second, attempted kidnapping of a U.S. official on account of the performance of official duties, has a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

In a letter to colleagues on Saturday night, Speaker Pelosi said her family is “heartbroken” by the attack.

“Yesterday morning, a violent man broke into our family home, demanded to confront me and brutally attacked my husband Paul,” Pelosi said. “Our children, our grandchildren and I are heartbroken and traumatized by the life-threatening attack on our Pop.  We are grateful for the quick response of law enforcement and emergency services, and for the life-saving medical care he is receiving.”

Updated: 3:40 p.m.
https://thehill.com/homenews/3712815-paul-pelosi-attacker-charged-with-assault-attempted-kidnapping/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

The FBI complaint/affidavit bears no resemblance to any of the news and police reports we've heard over the past couple of days. But for what it's worth, here it is: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The FBI complaint/affidavit bears no resemblance to any of the news and police reports we've heard over the past couple of days. But for what it's worth, here it is: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

Some pretty nice housekeeping there....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Thanks @mountaineer IMHO DePape is a deadman walking.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Some pretty nice housekeeping there....

Yeah! I would call it industrial strength!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

11. DEPAPE pulled the hammer from Pelosi’s hand and swung the hammer, striking
Pelosi in the head. Officers immediately went inside and were able to restrain DEPAPE. While
officers were restraining DEPAPE, Pelosi appeared to be unconscious on the ground.
Officers removed a cell phone, cash, clipper cards, and an unidentified card from DEPAPE’s
right shorts pocket. DEPAPE provided officers his first and last name. After officers asked
DEPAPE if he had an ID on him, DEPAPE said it might be in his backpack on the back porch
and later stated his backpack was near the broken glass. When officers removed DEPAPE from
Pelosi’s residence, police body worn camera footage showed a glass door that appeared to be
laminated glass, broken near the door handle. San Francisco Police Department recovered zip
ties in Pelosi’s bedroom and in the hallway near the front door of the Pelosi residence. In
addition, law enforcement searched DEPAPE’s backpack at the Pelosi residence, and they found,
among other things, a roll of tape, white rope, one hammer, one pair of rubber and cloth gloves,
and a journal.

It says shorts...not underwear..plus he had a backpack filled with his criminal tools...
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Witness Statements
12. SFPD Officer Colby Wilmes was able to interview a witness, Witness 1, who saw
an individual in all black, carrying a large black bag on his back, walking near the Pelosi
residence where Witness 1 was parked. Witness 1 was working private security at an address
nearby. Witness 1 then heard what sounded like banging on either a door or car and then heard
the sirens within a minute or two.

DEPAPE wanted to do. DEPAPE stated he wanted to tie Pelosi up so that
DEPAPE could go to sleep as he was tired from having had to carry a backpack to
the Pelosi residence. Around this time, according to DEPAPE, DEPAPE started
taking out twist ties from his pocket so that he could restrain Pelosi. Pelosi
moved towards another part of the house, but DEPAPE stopped him and together
they went back into the bedroom.
c. While talking with each other, Pelosi went into a bathroom, where Pelosi grabbed
a phone to call 9-1-1. DEPAPE stated he felt like Pelosi’s actions compelled him
to respond.
d. DEPAPE remembered thinking that there was no way the police were going to
forget about the phone call. DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after
Pelosi’s call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the
British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE
reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview.
e. DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived
and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto
DEPAPE’s hammer, which was in DEPAPE’s hand. At this point in the
interview, DEPAPE repeated that DEPAPE did not plan to surrender and that he
would go “through” Pelosi.
f. DEPAPE stated that he pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and swung the
hammer towards Pelosi. DEPAPE explained that Pelosi’s actions resulted in
Pelosi “taking the punishment instead.”
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Witness 1 then heard what sounded like banging on either a door or car and then heard
the sirens within a minute or two.
What sirens? The police didn't arrive until well after DePape supposedly bashed in the glass in the door. First, as you'll recall, he had to go upstairs, find the master bedroom, wake up Paul, wait for Paul to call 911, go various other places in the house ... etc., etc. Not "within a minute or two."

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
What sirens? The police didn't arrive until well after DePape supposedly bashed in the glass in the door. First, as you'll recall, he had to go upstairs, find the master bedroom, wake up Paul, wait for Paul to call 911, go various other places in the house ... etc., etc. Not "within a minute or two."

Damn it girl! You ain't supposed to notice that stuff! (See Industrial strength housekeeping.)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 08:41:43 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

He bashed in the glass of the French door with considerable effort and no home security alarm went off? He moved throughout the house and no motion detector was alerted? No signal was sent to the PD or a monitoring company? These people are worth hundreds of millions, and Nancy's a big gubmint mucketymuck, and they don't have a freakin' home security system (let alone staff)?  :silly:

Offline roamer_1

So the Secret Service was asleep at the wheel? wouldn't the Speaker have a SKIF in her home?