Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 29410 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If this had been a Republican Speaker, they'd have Sunday NFL games blacked out from the news coverage.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Nancy's drunk  husband invited a male prostitute into the home - the hammer, the conspiracy theories, facebook/twitter pages are all fluff to make it look like Paulie was an innocent victim.

The truth will never come out and the nude Gypsy guy has a huge target on his back.  He's already been apprehended and incarcerated so it's not like he's going to be demanding hush money.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Sorry, not buying the conspiracy theories here.... the only suspicious thing I have seen was the short length of time the attackers latest website was up (just a few months of sounding like a religious anti-semetic woman hater Trump worship that didn't like censorship by big tech). His earlier stuff was much more left leaning and then suddenly whamo he fits Nancy's idea attacker.

My money is on he came to rough up Nancy, perhaps hold her hostage and perhaps kill her. He didn't do his homework and didn't find her home. It was 2am so probable Nancy's husband was in his underwear, I sleep in mine too. Why the attacker was in his undies is beyond me, perhaps he figured to sleep with a hostage until Nancy returned, he probable was on some drugs which probable influenced his behavior. Who know... It is unfortunate for us that he was Q Trump wackadoodlish, but we have our crazies too. Reading a few of his posts (from various web sites he wrote on), he knew just enough Bible to totally mess it up with the aid of drugs and Gab like anti-jewish guidance.

Could I have it wrong, maybe, time will tell.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 07:44:55 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rob Reiner Claims Trump ‘Directly’ Responsible for Attack on Paul Pelosi, Calls for Indictment

Joshua Klein 30 Oct 2022

Director, actor, and longtime Democrat activist Rob Reiner blamed former President Donald Trump for the recent attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) husband, Paul Pelosi, claiming it was “directly” tied to Trump challenging the legitimacy of the 2020 election.

In a tweet from Friday, Reiner accused the former president of “spreading The Big Lie for 2 years.”

Trump’s questioning of the election results, Reiner argued, “directly” inspired the recent attack on the Pelosi home.

“The violent assault on Paul Pelosi and the attempt to murder Speaker Pelosi is directly related to that Lie,” the Oscar-nominated director and actor wrote.

As a result, Reiner claimed, “Donald Trump is 100% responsible for this and Jan.6” and “must be indicted and never be allowed to hold office.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/30/rob-reiner-claims-trump-directly-responsible-attack-paul-pelosi-calls-indictment/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

They ALL look like violent homos to me. How would you even go about determining which one was the attacker?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Sorry, not buying the conspiracy theories here.... the only suspicious thing I have seen was the short length of time the attackers latest website was up (just a few months of sounding like a religious anti-semetic woman hater Trump worship that didn't like censorship by big tech). His earlier stuff was much more left leaning and then suddenly whamo he fits Nancy's idea attacker.

My money is on he came to rough up Nancy, perhaps hold her hostage and perhaps kill her. He didn't do his homework and didn't find her home. It was 2am so probable Nancy's husband was in his underwear, I sleep in mine too. Why the attacker was in his undies is beyond me, perhaps he figured to sleep with a hostage until Nancy returned, he probable was on some drugs which probable influenced his behavior. Who know... It is unfortunate for us that he was Q Trump wackadoodlish, but we have our crazies too. Reading a few of his posts (from various web sites he wrote on), he knew just enough Bible to totally mess it up with the aid of drugs and Gab like anti-jewish guidance.

I don't think the public will ever know the truth.  This happened to the Speaker of the House's spouse and anything he did that was disgusting won't be revealed.  He got a slap on a wrist for a very recent DUI and now this...too much happening to Paul so close to the mid terms.  I sense some reason for not disclosing the complete story.

As D'nesh D'Souza pointed out (unless he got this info wrong), when Paul Pelosi made the call, he named his assailant -- so he knew his name and I would assume then that he knew him or at least of him.  How??  Anyone hunting for Nancy isn't going to first introduce himself -- that's just my conclusion.

Secondly, the window was broken from the inside not the outside which is odd for claiming someone broke into the home.

Thirdly, what about security?  Nancy is Speaker of the House and her security is this weak?  I'm doubtful. For that reason I again conclude that the assailant was already in the home or invited into the home.  The time frame of 2:00 a.m. for both men to be in their underwear raises some questions.

The assailant's background is colorful and he is seen in a picture with a nude, gypsy. 

Anyway I look at this scenario, I think that Paul was 'entertaining' this guy (who's name he knew) and he was already in the house.  If he wasn't already in the house, I don't think security would let him in (without permission). Also the window would have been broken from the outside if he actually broke into the Pelosi's home as claimed.

The guy has a colorful background and supposedly he believes 'conspiracies' about J6.  I'm sorry for that reason alone, I question what has been reported and claimed by Pelosi. 

This story has a ton of holes in it and mid terms are just around the corner.  Something stinks.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 08:26:31 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

@mystery-ak

They ALL look like violent homos to me. How would you even go about determining which one was the attacker?

Not buying that this picture is legit or it was taken after the fact.  @sneakypete look at the size of the hammers .... not reality.

Offline libertybele

.......White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre compared the incident to the January 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol during an MSNBC appearance on Sunday, attributing the attack to Republican rhetoric.

"The thing that is probably the most haunting about when we hear the reports of this assailant, of the attacker that you were speaking of, is that he was yelling out the things that we heard during January 6, which is, ‘Where is Nancy?’" Jean-Pierre said. "And you know, again, we need to end this type of rhetoric. It needs to stop, and it is incredibly, incredibly dangerous."

Because of this comment by Jean-Pierre alone, there is something very askew here and I believe this was planned.  I believe that Nancy was in on the planned J6 insurrection and I believe she was in on this. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-david-depape-armed-zip-ties-time-assault-report

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dinesh D’Souza
@DineshDSouza

The media is assuming the assailant said “where’s Nancy” because he was out to get her. A more plausible explanation is that he was making sure she was NOT AT HOME so the sexual rendezvous with Paul Pelosi could proceed

10:00 AM · Oct 30, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

This isn't a real picture although those are FBI agents...it is photoshopped
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

LOL! I've seen those same guys in thousands of photoshoped memes since Jan. 6 2020. Sad that you have to explain it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I was on this side too, until I found out they were both in their underwear which just seems pretty weird to me. I guess PP might sleep in his underwear. But how the hell does the guy break into this house?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not buying that this picture is legit or it was taken after the fact.  @sneakypete look at the size of the hammers .... not reality.

@libertybele

It was a JOKE photo,not part of a documentary.

Having said that,I have zero doubt the Feebs are capable of doing that.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gunther Eagleman™
@GuntherEagleman
·
2h
Forgive me if I have questions about the Paul Pelosi story from the media.  It’s the same media that also tried to tell me the vax worked.
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

WAD??????

Say hit hain't sew!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

It was a JOKE photo,not part of a documentary.

Having said that,I have zero doubt the Feebs are capable of doing that.

@sneakypete  that is why I stated that the photo is not reality

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
LOL! I've seen those same guys in thousands of photoshoped memes since Jan. 6 2020. Sad that you have to explain it.

@Bigun

They were "stars" at the DC Rally a couple of years ago that resulted in so many protesters getting hit with felony charges.

If I were to see one of them laying in the street bleeding to death,I'd wish them luck and go about my business.

Offline libertybele

I was on this side too, until I found out they were both in their underwear which just seems pretty weird to me. I guess PP might sleep in his underwear. But how the hell does the guy break into this house?

Exactly.  How does he break into the Speaker of the House's home ... and the window was broken from the inside?? 

Then there's Jean-Pierre's comment that the assailant calling out "Where's Nancy" is similar to what happened on J6. 

Nothing but a lot of crappola going on here.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who knows what to believe....so much dis-information...or they are just changing the narrative  :tongue2:

NBC News Walks Back Report There Was Third Person Inside House During Attack on Paul Pelosi

Charlie Spiering30 Oct 2022162
1:32

NBC News walked back a report Sunday that there was a third person in Paul Pelosi’s home during the attack.

“The SFPD also says that there were only TWO people inside the Pelosi home (Paul Pelosi and DePape) when they responded, clarifying statements made at Friday’s press conference which seemed to indicate there was a third person inside the home who opened the door,” wrote NBC investigative correspondent Tom Winter on social media on Sunday afternoon.

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1586796475962597379

Winter reported Sunday morning on Meet the Press that there was a third person inside the home, who opened the door for police.

San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott indicated there was a third person during a press conference on Friday evening when he recounted details of what occurred when police arrived on the scene.

“When the officers arrived and knocked on the front door of the residence this morning the door was opened by someone inside and the officers observed through the open door, Mr. Pelosi and the suspect Mr. DePape inside the entryway of the home,” Scott said.

He said the police officers on the scene remained outside the home and spotted Pelosi and DePape inside the entryway, each struggling over a hammer.

When officers ordered the pair to drop the hammer, Scott said, DePape allegedly pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and struck him on the head.

He said that Pelosi was “struck at least once” before officers tackled DePape to the ground.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/30/nbc-news-third-person-inside-house-during-attack-paul-pelosi/
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

They were "stars" at the DC Rally a couple of years ago that resulted in so many protesters getting hit with felony charges.

If I were to see one of them laying in the street bleeding to death,I'd wish them luck and go about my business.

Yeah, they are so famous that uncle sugar has probably provided them with all new identities by now. @sneakypete

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Who knows what to believe....so much dis-information...or they are just changing the narrative  :tongue2:

NBC News Walks Back Report There Was Third Person Inside House During Attack on Paul Pelosi

Charlie Spiering30 Oct 2022162
1:32

NBC News walked back a report Sunday that there was a third person in Paul Pelosi’s home during the attack.

“The SFPD also says that there were only TWO people inside the Pelosi home (Paul Pelosi and DePape) when they responded, clarifying statements made at Friday’s press conference which seemed to indicate there was a third person inside the home who opened the door,” wrote NBC investigative correspondent Tom Winter on social media on Sunday afternoon.

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1586796475962597379

Winter reported Sunday morning on Meet the Press that there was a third person inside the home, who opened the door for police.

San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott indicated there was a third person during a press conference on Friday evening when he recounted details of what occurred when police arrived on the scene.

“When the officers arrived and knocked on the front door of the residence this morning the door was opened by someone inside and the officers observed through the open door, Mr. Pelosi and the suspect Mr. DePape inside the entryway of the home,” Scott said.

He said the police officers on the scene remained outside the home and spotted Pelosi and DePape inside the entryway, each struggling over a hammer.

When officers ordered the pair to drop the hammer, Scott said, DePape allegedly pulled the hammer away from Pelosi and struck him on the head.

He said that Pelosi was “struck at least once” before officers tackled DePape to the ground.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/30/nbc-news-third-person-inside-house-during-attack-paul-pelosi/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

No I think it was the Patriot Front or some other FBI front group that is obviously Feds that periodically show up in these overwhelmingly blue states to goad people to joining. Not related to J6.